Prompt #4 - The Alolan Sunrise, So Blatantly Beautiful It Makes My Heart Hurt

James awoke to the gentle warmth of the sun's rays caressing his face. His eyes slowly fluttered open, and he took a deep breath, relishing the rejuvenating feeling that filled his lungs. The Alolan sunrise outside his window greeted him with a breathtaking display of colors, painting the sky with a kaleidoscope of oranges, pinks, and purples.

He sat up and stretched his arms above his head, feeling his muscles awaken from his slumber, and suppressed a blissful yawn. He leaned over to open the window and was met with a soft breeze, carrying with it the soothing sound of the waves crashing against the shore below. He closed his eyes and took a moment to appreciate the peacefulness of the moment. Suddenly, a soft knock on the door broke the tranquil atmosphere. His heart skipped a beat as he turned to see Jessie standing at the threshold. She looked stunning, as always, and he couldn't help but smile at the sight of her.

"Good morning, James," Jessie's voice was soft and sweet, sending shivers down his spine.

"Good morning, Jessie," James replied, feeling a rush of excitement at the prospect of spending another day with her.

As she approached him, she took his hand and pulled him closer to her. Their lips met, and James felt a surge of electricity coursing through his veins, their passion igniting like the Alolan sunrise outside. For a brief moment, the world fell away, and they were lost in each other's embrace. The beauty of the sunrise, the sound of the waves, and the warmth of the sunlight all faded away, replaced by the intensity of their love for each other. As they slowly pulled away, James looked into her eyes, feeling a sense of calm and contentment wash over him.

"Good morning, indeed."