Take Me Home - Part 2

A full long year had passed since Wooyoung had walked away from a crying San. A year where Wooyoung had gone back to working at his usual pace, although with a different mind. His thoughts went to the dimpled smile more often than not, and a crippling melancholy invaded his soul when he lingered on their brief memories they built together.

Wooyoung knew he was different. When he chose sex as his line of work, he also knew he would likely end up alone. He thought he wouldn't have minded. Until he had met San. Saying goodbye to him and playing the part of the indifferent had scarred him more than he would like to admit. But he stood for what he said: this was the life he had chosen for himself, and one man's pride wasn't going to change that.

This didn't mean he didn't miss San.

He also knew he could track him down, if he wanted to. He knew enough people around the city and even though San didn't come to the bar anymore, he still had to go out somewhere. But he didn't want to do that, because the deal was that he would contact Wooyoung if he felt comfortable doing so. And Wooyoung was willing to respect his wishes. After a year, it was pretty clear that San had taken his decision about their relationship.

One night, Wooyoung wanted to widen his clientele by going to a different night club, as he often did. He was sipping his drink, flirting with an older man at the counter, when words dried in his mouth.

Black hair slicked back, two pendant earrings, a black velvet choker, his signature white shirt and black velvet pants. Choi San was sitting on a stool, leaning towards another young boy, playfully smirking and grazing the other's chin with his soft fingers.

It fucking hurt.

It shouldn't have. But it did.

"Wooyoung? Are you okay?"

"I'm- yeah, give me five minutes, I'm going to head to the bathroom."

Wooyoung closed the door behind him and panted heavily, trying to regain some posture. It wasn't like him to react like this. He made cold water run and washed his face, then after a couple of minutes he returned to his spot at the counter. The guy he was talking to was gone.

"Shit."

He asked the bartender for another drink and lost himself in his thoughts. He wasn't feeling like searching for another client for the night. He was rather feeling like getting drunk and regret it in the morning. And so he did. His drinks became three, then five and six and suddenly he was feeling lighter and bolder. Yes, he would stand up to San and tell him he should have at least called. So he almost fell off his stool and walked toward where San was sitting... too bad the other boy was sitting on San as well.

"Y-you, do you think sucking his face off is a good idea?"

The man looked at Wooyoung in disbelief. "Who the hell are you?"

"Who the hell are you. I fucked this fine specimen better than you could ever. If you ever did, that is."

"I'm going to kick your ass-"

"O-gong, enough. Don't you see he is drunk?"

"Of course he is, but he- is he telling the truth? Did you fuck him?"

"Yeah, so? I suppose you have a past too. Mine is just crawling on me tonight."

"Well, I don't want to be that asshole, but I'd rather you solve it on your own, San. I'm outta this. See you next time."

The boy stood up and went out the club, side eyeing Wooyoung in the process. San scoffed, not looking at the other directly.

"Are you happy now?"