Chapter 5: Fiery Ice Cream Threesome (🍋)

(Y/N and his allies are seen in their new base after the incident with Rias and her peerage. Y/N is seen looking at the sunset as he remembers what he did while they were on their way to the base.)

Y/N: (in mind) Who knew Cinder and Neo could be so naughty...

(Flashback)

(Y/N is seen going to the bathroom of the ship as he suddenly sees Cinder and Neo showing their ass to him.)

Cinder: Like what you see, darling?

Neo: (Let's have some fun together.)

Y/N: (in mind) Oh boy...

(Then Cinder pins him against the wall and starts making out with him while Neo rubs her butt on his crotch and giggles. Once Y/N's member gets hardened, she unbuckles his pants and starts sucking it. Cinder then exposes her breasts, and places them close to him.)

Cinder: Come on, big boy. Suck them.

(Y/N does so, and she moans as he keeps going. Neo keeps sucking his member and does it harder and faster. Some minutes later he cums in her mouth, and then he shows a signal.)

Neo: (Delicious.)

Cinder: Now it's time for the main course.

(Then they push him down, and Cinder inserts his member into her vagina while Neo sits on his face.)

Neo: (Now it's your turn to drink my love juice. Lick me.)

(Y/N does so as Neo rubs her crotch on his face, and he licks her more passionately, making her moan while Cinder bounces on his member, and increases her pace. They keep going for minutes until the three cum. As they reach their climax, the screen goes white.)

(Flashback Ends)

(As Y/N keeps looking at the sunset, someone approaches him.)

)