Chapter 7: Meanwhile

(Meanwhile at Union Academy, the students couldn't be more livid. They were ordered to not try to face Y/N Merquise, unless the headmasters said so. They blamed Issei and a few remaining members of the Gremory Peerage for the death of Rias and their recklessness. Asia and Gasper became afraid of the Preventers because of the deaths of Akeno and Rias.)

Issei: (in mind) Those bastards killed Buchou and Akeno, besides scaring Asia and harming my precious harem. I'll get them all for this!

(And things got worse... for them, that is. They found out that Y/N along with some other armored warriors had destroyed the Schnee Dust Mines and freed both faunus and powerless people who were working as slaves. They didn't like it at all.)

Cardin: How dare those scums save those filthy freaks?

Weiss: All of my family's work... destroyed by those scums...

Bakugo: Grrr, why won't those headmasters let us put those extras in their place?

Homura: Don't worry, we'll show them who they belong to.

(As they keep discussing the matter, Ironwood overhears their conversation.)

Ironwood: Glad to see some students agree that those criminals need to be stopped.

Homelander: (comes in) General?

(Ironwood gasps as he turns to see Homelander.)

Homelander: You look tense. It's that douchebag again, isn't it?

Ironwood: Yes, he is ruining everything.

Homelander: Thought so. We really need to stop him and put him in his place... which is below us, of course.

Ironwood: That's why Chifuyu and I are working on a project to defeat him and his allies.

(Then Ironwood walks as Homelander follows him to a secret room, where they see an armor, which doesn't impress Homelander.)

Homelander: You are kidding me, you're planning to use this little toy to try to stop that Merquise guy?

Ironwood: It's not a toy, Homelander. It's a new armor for the Atlesian Army and I.S. Pilots. Once it's completed, we shall be unstoppable.

Homelander: Tch, please... do you really expect some piles of junk to enhance your pathetic soldiers? What a joke.

Ironwood: Believe me, this will work.

Homelander: (walks away) Just don't say I didn't warn you later.

Ironwood: (sighs) This Homelander... he's lucky we still need him to put worthless people in their place.

(Back to the Preventers, Y/N is seen playing a board game known as "Snakes and Stairs" with Eichiiro. Suddenly the intercom is heard.)

Inercom: Would Y/N and Eichiiro please come to the main office? I repeat, would Y/N and Eichiiro please come to the main office?

(They go to the main office, where Zechs and Noin are waiting for them.)

Y/N: What's the next mission, sir?

(Zechs clicks a button and a panel shows Hosu City.)

Zechs: This is Hosu City. We heard reports of creatures known as Nomus attacking innocent people. But we also heard a report about an Yakuza Organization. Your objective is to stop whatever they're planning.

Y/N: (nods) Sir, yes sir.

(Y/N then goes to the hangar and wears his Tallgeese Armor as he prepares for his next mission.)

(Chapter 7 End.)