CHAPTER 6 - Do you trust me...?

[3/17/2012]

[8:25 PM]

[Mandela County, Wisconsin]

----------------------------------------------

It started off as any normal day would...

Barbara and Samuel had been invited by Daniella over at her house for dinner that afternoon.

During that time she genuinely seemed normal and was acting her usual cheery self.

But little did they know...this day would end up being one of their worst nightmares...

.

.

.

.

.

.

[8:40 PM]

Barbara and Samuel had just finished eating and were currently in the living room talking and watching a movie in the living room whilst Daniella was washing dishes.

At one point, Barbara got up and excused herself to the bathroom. On her way there, she passed by the kitchen and saw that Daniella was just standing there in front of the sink with a blank expression...and a knife in her hand...

Barbara shrugged it off, despite being paranoid of what it meant...

She entered the bathroom, double checking that the door was locked just to be safe.

Barbara was only in there for a few minutes before she heard her husband screaming...

Then choking...

Then silence...

Oh god...

Barbara quickly finished what she was doing and quietly opened the door before stepping out of the bathroom and into the hallway leading into the living room just in time to see Daniella sitting on Samuel's lap and taking a knife out from his neck.

Samuel wasn't breathing...or moving...

"It was for the best...I'm sorry, Dad..." Daniella whispered.

Barbara was horrified...Why would her daughter suddenly kill her father out of the blue?!

Daniella stared blankly at Samuel's now limp body while panting heavily. She stayed this way for a moment before speaking.

"My lord...are you sure this was the right decision...?"

Was she talking to someo-...

Wait a minute...

Who's that...?

Standing behind Daniella was a tall long blonde haired figure with icy blue eyes, a white satin robe, and two white feathered wings adorning his back, topped off with a glowing gold halo floating above his head.

"Oh but of course~! I did say that this would finally free both your parents and you, did I not?" They purred.

Barbara's eyes went wide in fear seeing this man behind Daniella. She wanted to scream but it felt like something was stuck in her throat and preventing  her from doing so. Either way, she was also aware that speaking would not be the best thing to do in this situation, so she just stared at them both, shivering as she took a step back...only to step on a squeaky floorboard in the process...

Daniella whipped her head around at the noise and stared directly at her mother. Shen then stood up on her feast and dusted herself off as she looked at her mom with a crazed smile.