6

Omniscient.

Sanai had gotten home the other night from being with Roman and was now in the process of washing Yohson's hair for their photo shoot

Sanai had gotten home the other night from being with Roman and was now in the process of washing Yohson's hair for their photo shoot. She had gotten another expensive deal from a clothing company and agreed that her and papa would wear the company's clothes and promote them.

"Keep still Sakim!" Sanai fussed at Yohson while addressing him by his middle name.

"Mommy, I don't like the water. It goes in my earsss!" Yohson whined once again.

He hated getting his hair washed and it was sad because he had so much of it. It always seemed like people with the most hair were always tender-headed or simply didn't like getting their hair done.

"Alright Papa, But we almost done." Sanai gently scrubbed the shampoo onto Yohson's head and rinsed it out before getting ready to grab the conditioner.

She had a certain process to this thing. She always deep conditioned first, to prevent any hair breakage from the harsh sulfates in shampoos. She used shampoo with minimal sulfate, of course, but that doesn't mean there couldn't be a hint of it in the shampoo somewhere.

"Mommyyy." Yohson whined again and Sanai just rolled her eyes. He was so dramatic.

"Yes Papadough?" Sanai stopped rinsing and poured the conditioner into her hand.

"You don't have to do this. I want my hair braided down." He said from inside of the sink that was lined with plastic. Sanai didn't play any of that cross contamination when it came to her kitchen.

"Yes baby, I know. You still gotta get it washed so it can get braided." She calmly stated and began massaging the conditioner into his scalp. She felt him relax and hum to himself once she did this.

Yohson would have his hair braided by his mom, Then she would take him to Nas' barber. That's how they usually did it. It's only been recent that she started letting him get his hair cut. People would see him in a whole dinosaur outfit and still call him a pretty girl. She figured the haircut would lessen that and she was right.

Sanai finished massaging Yohson's scalp with the conditioner before proceeding to rinse that out too.

She then rubbed leave in conditioner and began detangling his hair out with a wide tooth comb. Yohson didn't make much noise during this part because Sanai made sure to make it comfortable for him.

"Mommy, I miss Sa." Sanai's eyes widened as she heard the mention of Sakim. She hadn't seen him since the night at the club. They had been texting and face-timing as usual, but they just haven't linked in a min.

"You wanna call Sa after we done?" Sanai looked down to see Yohson slightly nodding his head.

She just smiled and nodded. She didn't mind her son talking to Sakim since he was so sweet to Yohson. Yohson had grown very fond of Sakim and it seemed he wanted him around more.