18

Omniscient.

3 days later.

Sanai was able to interview a bunch of girls the other day and understand just how they could assist one another

Sanai was able to interview a bunch of girls the other day and understand just how they could assist one another. She had ordered everything for their rooms and even gave them their keys.

Now she was home and making dinner for Yohson and herself. She put her oxtails in the oven a few minutes ago and was now focusing on her rice and peas.

"Mommy! Guess what I got." Yohson beamed up at her from under the counter.

"What you got Papa?" She glanced down at him and seen him holding a crisp one hundred dollar bill.

She rose her eyebrow and asked where he got it from.

Yohson simply said he found it at the park they went to earlier and that he wanted to stop at Target for toys.

Sanai was never the type of mother to take her babies' birthday or tooth fairy money and use it toward her needs. She would always make sure to help Yohson calculate where his money was being spent and that everything she held for him was certainly being given back to him. But that never included things like his food and clothes since it was her job to buy him that stuff anyways.

Yohson loved that he didn't lose any money when it came to his mom. She always made sure it was a fair transaction between the two every time. He made mental notes with these experiences and kept knowledge about how to manage money.

"Don't lose it Papa. You want mommy to hold it for you?" She suggested and stirred around in her pot. Yohson shook his head and ran back to his room.

Sanai shook her head and smiled before opening the fridge and grabbing herself a caprisun.

Now that Yohson finally hit the hay, Sanai could lay back on her bed and check important emails before indulging in a movie

She opened her pink planner and placed it neatly by her laptop with her sparkly pen on top. She looked through her emails to find important events to plug into her planner for the next few weeks. People would say planners are useless, but Sanai thought they honestly helped her organize her life pretty well.