20

Omniscient.

Sanai watched as Bri wiped her face and held onto the glass of water she offered

Sanai watched as Bri wiped her face and held onto the glass of water she offered. Hearing the story she had to tell scared Sanai. Roman never seemed like the type to do anyone like that.

"He told me to.. shut the fuck up and leave him alone or else.." Bria dragged on while staring at Sanai's velvet couch.

"I thought he was playing like usual. But I swear Sanai.. If you seen that look in his eye when he snatched me up. It scared me so much." Bria let tears roll down her cheeks once again.

Sanai knew exactly what look Bria was talking about. Roman hade given her the same look the night he came by her house and choked her ass out.

It was as if there was a different person being displayed. A different personality.

Sadly, Bria didn't realize that Roman was getting fed up with her because he needed Sanai. She was what kept him calm keeping him from tearing the city apart.

Sanai sat next to Bria and embraced her with a slight hug. She was a girls girl and felt as if the tears staining Bria's pink hoodie, were staining her grey sundress too.

"He dragged me downstairs to that basement and I knew it was over for me. But before allat, I noticed he watched you a lot. He would sit on the phone with my brother and they would just talk about the shit you had going on. So I figured the first person I needed to see.. was you." Bria lifted her head and made direct eye contact with Sanai.

"I don't know what's been going on with you. I'm so sorry you had to endure that, really. I had no idea he was that deranged." Sanai admitted.

She looked over and seen movement on Yohson's room monitor. Meaning he was awake and probably looking for her.

"Give me one sec." Sanai smiled at the timid girl on her couch and went to tend to Yohson.

She walked upstairs slowly and cracked the door to peak in. Only to see him jumping on the bed with his tablet in his hands.

"Mommy!" He whisper yelled and sat down.

Sanai laughed. "Papa you supposed to be laying down boy." She rolled her eyes at him.

He pouted and crossed his arms while looking at her. "Can you come sleep with me, please?" He poked his bottom lip out to lure his mom in.

Sanai smiled and went to open the door some more before feeling cold metal pressed against the back of her head. Her smile instantly dropped.

"Mommy! Hurry and come." Yohson searched Sanai's face for a response.

"Just hold on baby okay. Mommy is coming." Sanai felt her eyes water.

Yohson nodded and went back to tapping on his iPad.

Bria leaned close to Sanai's ear. "What do you have that I don't?" Her shaky voice came through.