24

Omniscient.

Sanai looked between the two niggas in front of her

Sanai looked between the two niggas in front of her. She tried to figure out the quickest escape. She didn't know if they were going to beat her ass or eat it.

"This what you wanted right?" Roman chuckled and looked at the worried look on Sanai's face.

Sanai shyly shook her head. She wanted to equally spread her love to the both of them, not her ass.

"I'm sorry. I-." She started before Sakim cut her off.

"You say that shit every time, Namiko. Lay down." He shook his head and walked toward the bed.

She nodded and accepted the situation.

"You ain't even try to fight it. You know this what ya slut ass been wantin'." Roman smirked and watched as she laid back.

Sanai couldn't help that a small part of her did indeed want both of them at the same time. The first time they ever did it together had her reminiscing for weeks.

Sakim stared at Sanai for a minute. She was so beautiful but pissed him off so much. But he still wanted to give her anything she asked for.

He grabbed her legs and lifted them up by her head. Sanai held onto her legs and felt her adrenaline rush. She stared at the both of them to see what was happening next.

Sakim reached down and slowly rubbed her clit through the thin layer of her panties. Sanai opened her mouth and got ready to moan.

Roman leaned down and stuck his tongue down her throat. She moaned into the kiss and closed her eyes.

Sakim smirked and kept pushing the tip of his finger in her pussy. Her panties stopped it from going all the way in.

Sanai felt herself getting impatient and went to pull her panties off.

"Touch me again, See what happens." Sakim mugged down at her.

Roman moved from her lips to her neck and slowly dragged his tongue across it. Sanai moved her hand up to run it through his braids. She softly moaned at the gentle pleasure she was getting.

Roman slid his hand under Sanai and undid her bra. He pulled it off and licked his lips before taking her nipple in his mouth.

He stared up at her as he sucked it slowly while watching her moan with her signature pout sitting on her face.

"You like it, Mama?" Sakim slipped her panties off and laid on the bed. He held onto the back of her thighs and licked his lips at the sight in front of him.

"Mhm." He smirked in satisfaction and put his mouth around her clit before sucking it and slipping two fingers in her.

"Oh fuckk." Sanai moaned out as she looked down at the two of them. The whole scene had her wet.