29

Omniscient.
4 months later.

"Happy birthday mama

"Happy birthday mama. I pray you and the babies are alright. Imma come find you soon. I gotta get away though baby. You matter so much to me, Princess. I love you fat mama." Sanai replayed the voice message that Sakim left for her. It was the last thing she had of him.

He sent it on her birthday that he seemingly helped plan but didn't attend.

Her eyes watered but she quickly tilted her head back to stop them from ruining her make up. It was her baby shower and everyone was on their way to the event space. Roman was scrambling everywhere to make sure everything was perfect.

"Mama!" She heard him shout for her and she smiled before shouting back.

"In here baby!" She watched as he came in the room and scooped her up.

She giggled and held onto him. "Why you hiding in here? Our peoples on the way." He asked and stared at her.

She smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you so much. You're already such a good daddy." She looked at him and eyed his fresh haircut. He smiled and showed his slight dimples.

He placed her back on her feet and fixed her crown.

"This is your day baby. Fuck me for a second." He mumbled.

"I'll fuck you for more than a second." She licked her lips and watched his earring glisten as she said it. She wanted to fuck him so bad.

"Chill out before I fuck yo shit up right now." He smirked and leaned down to kiss her neck. He whispered in her ear and felt as she slightly moaned at the things he was saying.

"Uhn uhn. That's enough!" Sanai's grandma, Ms.Faye, busted into the room and interrupted the couple.

꧁꧂

"You look so beautiful Toot

"You look so beautiful Toot." Yasmi said and wiped her eyes that began to water up. Sanai smiled and wrapped her arms around her best friend and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you baby, you do too." She replied and grabbed Yasmi's hand to lead her to the food table. Yasmi rolled her eyes and rubbed Sanai's round tummy. She was proud of her best friend for doing the pregnant mommy thing all over again.