𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.

soobin felt bad for what he done, he thought he made beomgyu upset for making him run errands.

he tried knocking on his door repeatedly but he received silence. He could only hear the male sniffles and rustle inside the room.

Soobin decided to order take out and place it in a tray. The male never ate eversince last night. he walked over to the younger door and knocked on his door gently.

"𝑯𝒆𝒚.. 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒊 𝒖𝒑𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖? 𝒊𝒇 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔." soobin said. few seconds past and he heard a rustle followed by soft footsteps.

the doorknob then twisted and the door slowly opened. it revealed a gloomy looking male. His eyes were puffy and stained with red.

"𝒀𝒐𝒖..." beomgyu said. "𝒉..𝒉𝒖𝒉?" Soobin said. "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒖𝒑𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝒊 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕.." Beomgyu said. Soobin was waiting for his continuation. "𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈.?" beomgyu said.

"𝑵𝒐, 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈." soobin said. "𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏." Beomgyu said. "𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕, 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚?" Soobin said. beomgyu shook his head and was about to close the door but soobin stopped him.

"𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔" soobin offered. beomgyu hesitated to take it at first but he felt bad if he wont take the older effort.

(soobin is 1 year older than beomgyu but still same grade ^^)

beomgyu decided to not lock his door since he knew about soobin waiting for him all day, still he was crying over that dumb guy. he wasted those 4 years relashionship.

As beomgyu torn they're pictures he heard a knock on his door. he quickly fixed himself and went to open the door. "𝒃𝒆𝒐𝒎𝒔?" soobin called. Beomgyu then opened the door.

"𝑯-𝒉𝒆𝒚.. 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈?" beomgyu said trying to hide his puffy eyes. "𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖..𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚?" Soobin said. "𝒚.𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝒐𝒇𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆." Beomgyu replied. "𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏. 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈." Soobin said.

"𝒘𝒉𝒚𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒊𝒏." Beomgyu said. Soobin frowned as he felt the younger aura. "𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚. 𝑰𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎." Beomgyu said before passing through the older.

beomgyu walked to the living room to see a male with his usual plastic smile. he have this usual sweet approach and it made beomgyu blood boiled. he felt like stabbing the male but he wanted to keep his self calm.

The male approached him and was about to hug him but he dodged. the male frowned by his behavior.

"𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒆?" the guy said. it took some time before beomgyu responded. "𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒎." beomgyu started. The male hummed as a response. "𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈." Beomgyu said without hesitation. the male was caught up. he gulped before answering and beomgyu noticed it.

he couldt help but close his eyes. He felt a tear coming out of his eyes but he tried to stop it. "𝑾-𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕? 𝑵𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈" Jaenim nervously said. Beomgyu then took his phone and showed a picture of him with the girl in the convinience store.