𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬

🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫.

As the light of the sun shine through the curtains it hits soobin face causing him to squink his eyes and cover his face. he felt something heavy on his arm as if like someone was laying in it. he turned to see beomgyu sleeping on his arm.

he widden his eyes and was frozen for a moment. he tried to recall what had happened and he remember pulling beomgyu to him and kiss- suddenly soobin remembered everything. Beomgyu voice, m-an, his pant. Everything.

he gaze at the sleeping male and he was mesmerized by the male feature. it was so magestic. he feel like he was the male version of sleeping beauty.

suddenly the male eyes flutter causing him to remove his arms and cleared his throat. beomgyu then opened his eyes and looked at soobin.

soobin tried to avoid his eye contact but he flinch as soon as beomgyu stroked his cheek. "𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴.?" beomgyu asked. "𝗻-𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴" soobin said. beomgyu frowned by his respond. He consider it cold as an reply.

"𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀." Beomgyu said. soobin then widden his eyes and shook his head.
"𝗼𝗳𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁! 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁."
soobin said

"𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴." Beomgyu said before stroking the male hair. soobin then gave the younger a warm smile and cuddle him. it was a warm cuddle.

"𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.. 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁." beomgyu said in a low tone. Soobin took a sec to respond.
"𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹?" Soobin said in a sarcatic way. "𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹" beomgyu said before giggling and hugged soobin tighter.

"𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲" soobin said giggling. "𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁" beomgyu said. "𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁" soobin said. They both giggled as they hug each other.

(time skip)

both of them decided to get ready for the day. beomgyu was cooking breakfast while soobin is still changing
they decided to go to the nearby park after they're breakfast, they wanted to spend they're free time together knowing after the sem break it will be they're exam.

finally soobin finished and joined beomgyu on the kitchen, beomgyu had finished right after soobin joined him. soobin helped beomgyu prepare the foods and utensil.

few moments later they began to eat and beomgyu was glad to see soobin enjoy the food. they made a small conversation while eating to keep them entertained when suddenly beomgyu phone rang.

beomgyu checked his phone and judging by his facial expression it seems to be a negative call. soobin didnt ask a question about it and proceeded to eat.

beomgyu seem to changed his mood, it seems to be disappointed mixed with nervousness. still soobin never said a word about it.

as they finished they're breakfast beomgyu started to clean up the dishes when suddenly soobin stopped him. beomgyu looked at soobin with a confuse look but soobin didnt say a word instead grabbed the plate in his hand.