𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ 𝑺𝑰𝑿

🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞.

soobin came back with a paper bag full of bread and he was holding two coffee in his other hand. he look for beomgyu in the surroundings but he was no where to be found. soobin frown because the younger wont leave without telling him. I mean he would never. Right?

he starts to worry as he try to find beomgyu. He looked everywhere trying to look for beomgyu but there were no trace of him. he reached for his phone to call him.

It took some minutes before the phone answered. he frown because the voice was different.

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

"𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺𝗴𝘆𝘂 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱" a familliar voice said.

"𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗷𝗮𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗺." soobin said in a furious tone.

"𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲." jaenim said before laughing.

"𝗟𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂." soobin threatened.

"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝘀. 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺𝗴𝘆𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱." jaenim said in a threatining tone.

"𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂." soobin said.

"𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻~" jaenim said.

a rustle can be heard on the phone soobin heard some huffing and groans. He knew it was beomgyu.

"𝗕𝗘𝗢𝗠𝗚𝗬𝗨?! 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬?!" soobin said.

"𝗛-𝗵𝗲𝗹..𝗽 𝗺𝗲" Beomgyu said trying to catch his breath.

soobin clenched his fist as he heard jaenim laughed at the phone. he then heard few groans before the call ended.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐎𝐕

soobin dropped all of the things he was holding and rushed back to the campus. he rushed to heuning dorm. luckily the three of them were there.

"𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 𝗠𝗘!" soobin panickly said. three of the men became alerted and quickly questioned soobin. Soobin explained everything and all of them started to plan.

"𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀. 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱." kai said. Soobin immediately send heuning the number and heuning took 5minutes typing before he tracked down the number location.

"𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻." heuning said showing the location. soobin then clenched his fist and rushed to leave the dorm but yeonjun stopped him.

"𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁." yeonjun said.
"𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺𝗴𝘆𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲  𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻" soobin said. Soobin then left but taehyun followed him