𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒆.

few months after they recovered and got out of the hospital they started a new life. 

soobin and beomgyu became together and owns a cafe while yeonjun persued his singing career and heuning became a succesful drummerist singer and taehyun became a sucessful kpop idol.

"𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱" soobin said covering the younger eyes. soobin led beomgyu to a lake with rose petals and table near the lake for a better view and removed his hands when they arrived.

"𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲!" Soobin said with an open arms. beomgyu then gasped and smiled softly. "𝗔𝘄𝘄 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻-𝗮𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀!" Beomgyu said before hugging the older tightly.

"𝗶 𝗱𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀! 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗲𝘁" soobin said. Beomgyu the giggled and sat. soobin then served beomgyu some food before sitting on the opposite of the table.

They began to eat and beomgyu could't help but thank the male repeatedly. soobin then stood up and grabbed the younger hands. Beomgyu frown his eyebrows in confusion. soobin then pulled beomgyu gently and make him stood up.

Beomgyu stood there as he watch the older kneel. Beomgyu then saw the smirk on the older face and he quickly covered his mouth and gasped.

soobin then pulled out a box on his pocket and opened it revealing a diamond ring. It shines as soobin took it out of the box.

"𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺𝗴𝘆𝘂, 𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿. 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗻𝗲𝗿. 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘆𝘂. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲  𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺𝗴𝘆𝘂. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲. 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗲..?" soobin said with a despair.

beomgyu took a moment to process everything before nodding. soobin smile popped out of his face. Not a normal one but the biggest one. He then slid the ring on beomgyu finger before hugging him tightly.

"𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺𝗴𝘆𝘂." Soobin said while tearing up. Beomgyu began to tearup too and nodded.

           "𝑰𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆

           "𝑰𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆."