𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄!

- hi i think yall gonna have a hard tim understanding the line fonts (𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆) so im gonna change it into these (𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗼𝗻𝘁) anyways hope your enjoying!
(•̀ᴗ•́)و

🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕.

few months after beomgyu went back to being the usual chaotic gyu (towards his friends only ofcourse)

him and soobin also became close. soobin decided to delete the video he took. Not because beomgyu asked him to. Because his now friends with beomgyu :)

It was 11am in the morning when beomgyu asked soobin to come with him in heuning house. soobin dont know  them but he saw them before.

soobin then agreed and beomgyu went in the shower. It took him a solid 15 minutes to be fully dressed up. soobin was already dressed up and they left the campus and drove to heuning house.

it was already 12:30pm when they arrived. When they entered they were greeted by 3 men. soobin then frowned as he recognized one of the guy.

"𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗻?" Soobin said. all of them stopped for a sec and Yeonjun finally recognized soobin.

"𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗡!?" Yeonjun said. Both of them then smiled widely then run to each other to hug. meanwhile the three young male was clueless.

(Time skip)

they were sitting at heuning room while yeonjun explain how they know each other.

"𝘀𝗼.. 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱?."
Beomgyu said. Yeonjun and Soobin then nodded.

soon after they decided to play some games but the three younger male kept losing and it makes frustrate them.

"𝗜 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗨𝗣!" Taehyun whinned. both of the older laughed. "𝘆𝗮𝗵, 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗴𝘀." Beomgyu glared before rolling his eyes. yeonjun then smacked beomgyu on the head causing beomgyu to whin "𝗔𝗛 𝗪𝗔𝗘~" beomgyu said while rubbing his head.

"𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗴𝘀?" Yeonjun said. beomgyu mumbled. "𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?" Yeonjun said. "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴!" beomgyu said.

(a normal day for them so chaotic T^T)

*ding* the doorbell rang beomgyu immediately stood up to get the door but soobin stopped him. beomgyu turned to soobin but soobin stood up.
"𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲"
soobin said. "𝗻𝗼 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂" beomgyu offered. "𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁." soobin said.

as they approached the door they saw the delivery guy in the window. they immediately opened the door and grabbed the pizza.

beomgyu then paid the delivery with the exact price of the pizza but he handed another $5 the delivery guy then looked at him at confuse but beomgyu raised his eyebrows and proceed to hand the money.

"𝗦𝗶𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵" the delivery guy said. "𝗶 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁, 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗽" beomgyu politely said. The guy gave beomgyu a warm smile and thanked him repeatedly. He  then drove off and beomgyu and soobin closed the door.