Demonic Awakening

It was a hot, summer day afternoon, with few clouds in the sky. Most of the people were doing their usual daily routines: Shopping, having a date, hanging out with friends, just having a good time in general. But this couldn't be said about the young Izuku Midoriya. He was standing in the middle of a playground with teary eyes and he was wearing a slightly green shirt, dark green shorts, white socks, and his signature red shoes. But he wasn't the only child on the playground. There were other four children around him.

One of them was behind him, kneeling on the ground with both of his legs and holding his right arm, crying in pain. The other three were in front of them, with the child in the middle a little bit closer to Izuku. From Izuku's perspective, Tsubasa, the plump small child with a tank top, green shorts, and sandals, was standing on the left side, while the other kid on the right side was wearing a blue baseball, a yellow jacket with a blue shirt under it, light blue shorts, and brown shoes. Finally, in the middle of the group, there was the spiky-haired Katsuki Bakugo, Izuku's best friend and number one bully.

"That's mean, Kacchan. Can't you see he's crying?" Izuku said with his young, trembling voice while shakily taking up a fighting stance, preparing for the upcoming "battle, "If you keep going, I-I-I'll never forgive you!"

The three boys weren't even phased by this, just activated their Quirks, with Tsubasa sprouting two red, dragonic wings and raising into the air, and with the other kid lifting his left towards the sky and extending all of his five fingers on it.

"Even though you're Quirkless..." Katsuki started, hitting his right hand to his left palm, creating a small explosion as his right hand landed, "You're pretending to be a hero, Deku?" Katuski finished with a big, cocky smile on his face.

That was the main reason why Izuku was bullied in the first place. His Quirk hadn't come to the surface since he turned 4 years old a few weeks ago and, although it didn't mean he was Quirkless, it didn't stop Bakugo, who became more cockier and cockier after he got his Quirk, and his buddies to bully him because of his possible weakness.

The young green-haired boy stepped back in fear as the three kids charged toward him and started to beat him to the ground. After they finished their little beat-up, Bakugo and his friends got bored and left the playground, leaving Izuku lying on the ground full of bruises all over his body. After the kid who he tried to defend left as well, he stayed on the ground until sunset, then managed to stand up, and with some of his injuries still visible, he decided to walk back to his home while looking down at the ground sadly.

After some time, he reached the same apartment he always came home to every day, slowly went up the stairs, and got in front of its front door. With his tiny right hand, he grabbed the door handle and pushed it down in order to open it. After he opened it, he stepped inside and entered his home fully, closing it behind him. Hearing someone opening and closing the front door, Inko spoke up from the other room to greet his son.

"Welcome home, Izuku! Did you have fu-?" Inko asked kindly as she stuck her head out the doorway leading to the other room, but quickly stopped in her words when she saw how Izuku looked.

"Hi, mommy." he said dejectedly as he raised his head and looked at his mother.

"IZUKU!" she exclaimed worriedly as she rushed to her son who was covered in bruises, "What happened to you?! Are those bruises?!"

"I-I fell when I was playing with K-Kacchan at the playground." he replied, feeling a bit bad for lying to his mother.

Inko let out a sigh and calmed down her nerves and looked back at her son, "Be careful next time, Izuku. I don't want you to get hurt." she suggested.

"Okay." Izuku replied with a sad voice.

"Now come, dinner is almost ready. It will be your favourite." she said, smirking as she said this thanks to her already knowing how her son was going to react to this statement of hers.