The Inventor's pupil

It has been three months since Izuku had that conversation with Princess Charlotte. During these months, he assisted Charlie with the advertisement of her hotel as much as he could, even putting out posters of it, which were made by the Princess of Hell herself, on the streets of Pentagram City, trying to gain the attention of any sinner who was interested in redemption. But as usual, no one gave a damn about the Princess's cause. Nevertheless, this help Izuku provided for Charlie made him and her become closer to one another, resulting in them becoming friends even, with Vaggie, of course, not being too fond of this newly found friendship.

He also became more muscular and stronger physically thanks to his uncle's more intense training. However, this was not the only type of training he did. He had two other types of practice going on as well. And, although they were not as hard and sweaty as the one he did with Husk, they were still important for his future. And, on that particular Saturday afternoon, this was what Izuku exactly did.

At that moment, Izuku, who was wearing his usual green attire that was similar to the one his father possessed, was in Hell, more precisely, inside his own hotel room that his father showed him on the first day he came to the hotel. His hotel room was on the first floor and didn't have anything special in it. It had dark red walls, a dark red wooden door that acted as both the entrance and the exit of the room, a double bed that was standing horizontally to the wall that obtained the entrance, and a dark red television cabinet with a flat-screen TV on it. It also acquired a dark red wooden wardrobe at the right side of the door, with Izuku only using it to store his pajamas and other clothes inside it for the weekends he spent in Hell with his demonic relatives and friends, a small red cabinet at with a simple lamp on it at the right side of the bed, and finally, a desk at the left side of the bed that was standing vertically to the bed and obtained a chair, a desk lamp on its surface at the left side, shelf with a bunch of Voodoo related and not Voodoo related books on the wall above it, with the addition of an All Might poster between the shelf and the desk, probably put there by Izuku himself.

This was the type of furniture that our protagonist was located and was sitting in front of at that moment. And he was not alone. Positioning herself on the the table, Izuku's aunt, Niffty, was observing how he was handling the needle in his hands and how he was sewing the open part of a regular small Voodoo doll that the Radio Demon gave to him to practice on, while Shadow shared the act she was doing. This kind of training may sound strange at first, but there was a really important reason behind it. Because, with Izuku learning how to sew, he could easily treat his and other people's deeper wounds and close them without a hitch.

That's right. In our young Overlord's ten months of training, Niffty's role was not other than teaching some basic medical treatment to her nephew in order to make him capable of helping out and healing others and himself. Since Niffty lived and worked in the 1950s as a maid, she needed to know how to do these types of things, that's why she was the perfect demon for this purpose in the first place. And, to be honest, the training was going very well. She taught Izuku how to treat and clean wounds properly, how to take care of a broken arm or leg, how to treat a head injury, you name it. And now, it was finally the time for Izuku to learn how to seal a wound.

"Try to sew it up as much as you can. We don't want our patient's wound to get infected." She advised as Izuku got closer to seal the hole, with it getting smaller and smaller.

"Got it!" Izuku answered smilingly as he sewed up the hole almost completely. Shortly after, with a few stitches, our protagonist closed the hole fully, thus not allowing its inside made out of hay to be seen, "Aaaand done!"

"Great job, Izuku! Now comes the last part!" Niffty said, reminding her nephew of a crucial part.

"Right." Izuku replied, then put down the needle on the right side of the desk with his right hand, stood up from his chair, extended his right arm, and grabbed his own red Voodoo book his father gave to him years ago with his left hand, pulling it out of the group of the books that were on the shelf. After that, he placed the book down on the left side of the desk, opened the book to a certain page, and grabbed the needle with his right hand once again. Then, he observed the book again in order to check if he was on the right page or not.