- 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 , summer party

"I have no idea what to wear." McKenna said to Conrad, who was sitting on her floor his back against the bed. "Umm maybe clothes?" Conrad joked. "Ha Ha so funny, i'm being for real! I have nothing." McKenna exclaimed as she dramatically plopped down on her bed. "Fine umm, let me see what you have." Conrad said getting up walking to Kennas closet. "Okay, Fashion designer, Conrad Fisher, Let's see what you got" McKenna said sitting up.

"Blue tank top and white shorts?" Conrad suggested.

"Too basic." McKenna said.

Kenna got up and walked to stand next to Conrad to help. "What if I did, this white tank top and this red skirt. And I'll throw in my my white cardigan with some converse?" McKenna said. "No, Only because that white tank top doesn't even cover anything." Conrad said. "Overprotective much." McKenna rolled her eyes. "Just looking at for you."

"Okay, This green tank top, these jeans, your green converse, and i'll give you that zip up jacket you always want to steal from me." Conrad suggested. "Perfect! Now get out i gotta change and give me that jacket!" McKenna exclaimed.

^ HER OUTFIT

^ HER OUTFIT

"COME ON KENNA WERE LEAVING!" Jeremiah yelled. "I'm coming !" McKenna yelled back. McKenna sprayed some perfume and left her room to walk downstairs to the front porch.

"Okay! So, It's now time to see who's going with who." Conrad said once McKenna walked outside. "Our first contestant is Cam Cameron." Jere said. " Who will go with, Cam Cameron." Jere continued. "Me and Taylor will go!" Belly exclaimed. "Okay! So, Steven who will go with you?" Jere asked. "I'll take, Conrad Lee Fisher and, McKenna Lee George!" Steven yelled. "Wait you two have the same middle name?" Taylor asked. "Yeah, unfortunately, our moms did it, they said whoever has their baby first gets to choose the middle name," McKenna replied. "And My mom, thought that Lee would fit for Kenny and me." Conrad finished. "Had to choose Lee." McKenna said disappointed.

"Yeah yeah, Now that I'm going by myself, IM GOING TO MAKE IT TO NICOLES FIRST! but we must follow the laws." Jeremiah said, hopping in his Jeep.

"Okay Love Bugs, LETS GO!" Steven said running to the car. "SHOT GUN!" Conrad yelled pushing McKenna out the way. McKenna laughed and rolled her eyes. She then ran to the back seat.

Steven started the car, made sure everyone was buckled up, and backed up out of the driveway and went to Nicole's house.

And to everyone's surprise, Cam Cameron's Team made it to the house first.

Conrad went with his friends, Belly went with the deb girls, Cam Cameron found some of his friends too, Taylor was alone at the drink table, Jeremiah was with one of his summer hook ups. Which left Steven and McKenna. Steven and McKenna were sitting down on a couch just talking. "What's up with you this summer?" Steven asked. "Um, my parents are getting a divorce." McKenna replied looking down. "Oh, well, i guess we twinning." Steven said. "Divorce Parent gang." McKenna said dabbing up steven.

"Hey I'm going to find a bathroom, wanna come?" Steven asked. "Yeah sure." McKenna replied getting up and walking up the stairs with steven. Taylor saw that and followed them up after a couple minutes. "Shayla sent me some photos of her dress for the deb ball." Steven said. "Same! Her dress looks so pretty." McKenna replied. Steven scrolled through the photos again with McKenna looking too. "That looks  fancy personally I would want to be comfortable." Taylor said coming up behind Steven. "Taylor we  all know damn well you wouldn't wear a comfortable dress to a deb ball." McKenna said. "Agreed." Steven replied.

"We'll just saying." Taylor said. "Hey this line is kinda long, wanna go find another bathroom." Taylor said mostly talking to Steven. "Uhm, Kenna you should know we're another one is right?" Steven suggested. "Oh yeah! there should be one over here in this room follow me!" McKenna exclaimed. "You know what belly is looking for me, i'll see you guys later." taylor said. "Weird, but my bladder is gonna explode so let's go." Steven said following behind McKenna. "Here it is. Now hurry up before people think we're fucking in here." McKenna said sitting down on the bed. "Well i wouldn't mind." Steven joked. "Boy, go piss before i knock out your teeth." McKenna said half joking. "I was PLAYING, god take a joke." Steven replied going in the bathroom. "damn you peeing out a whole waterfall." McKenna chuckled. "Shut up hoe." Steven said washing his hands. He then walked out.

"Okay give me a minute!" McKenna said running to the bathroom. She finished doing her business and then her and Steven walked out the room.

"What we're you guys doing in there?" Belly yelled. "Uh taking a piss in the bathroom?" Steven replied. "uh huh, Taylor said otherwise." Belly said. "Well Taylor also says Steven wants her so," McKenna chuckled, so did Steven. "Wow okay, so you do want him then and Conrad?" Belly told McKenna. "What do you mean?" McKenna asked. "How do you explain being with Steven alone in the room and how you've been acting with Conrad all summer." Belly exclaimed. "Why do you care so much, and for your information, Me and Steven just needed to take a piss, and Conrad doesn't want you so go worry about CAM! Your literal boyfriend." McKenna yelled grabbing Stevens hand and walking outside to get Conrad. "Conrad, Come on we're leaving." McKenna said. "Oh Okay, See you guys later!" Conrad said walking towards the other to teens who look extremely irritated. "What's wrong." Conrad asked as they hopped into the car. "Steven. Explain." McKenna said.

After Steven was done explaining, Conrad said, "Belly and Taylor was wrong for that."

"Yeah. Taylor influenced Belly though." Steven said.

"This summer is different. In many ways." McKenna said looking it the window. "Huh what do you mean?" Steven asked. "You'll figure out soon, Stevie."