- 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞, summer kisses 2

McKenna got ready for Nicole's house. Conrad never came up to her room. Mckenna didn't really mind, she had other things to worry about. Like what is she going to wear to Nicole's house. She decided to wear a pink tank top and some white jean shorts. Kenna did some light make up and put on her necklaces and bracelets.

McKenna walked down stairs and into the kitchen. "Hey Susannah. Do you mind if i go to Nicole's house for a couple hours?" Kenna asked. "Of course you can go! But be back before 11:30." Susannah replied. "thank you!" Mckenna exclaimed. She gave Susannah a hug and ran out the door. She walked to Nicole's house.

She had a bunch of fun at Nicole's house. Nicole had also invited Gigi, Shayla, and some others Kenna had met before but never acknowledged them.

The girls sat around a bonfire before doing some fireworks. "So McKenna, what's up with your and Conrad?" Nicole asked. "Um i don't know what you mean?" McKenna replied. "Girl Don't be shy. And don't worry i don't like Conrad anymore, I'm talking to this other college guy." Nicole added. "Well i mean i do like him." Kenna said. The girls all ooed. "Why don't you tell him?" Shayla asked. "Because i'm sure he doesn't feel the same way about me." Kenna sadly replied. "Well you don't know till you say something." Gigi added. "Well if he says no, then it'll just be awkward because we live in the same house, and then after summer i have to go back with them to Boston because my mom is doing a long work trip." McKenna said. "You're right, but i'm sure that he likes you too, so tell him!" Nicole said. "I think i might tell him tonight!"

After some fireworks, McKenna went home. She excitedly hurried home ready to tell Conrad.

McKenna walked inside the beach house and went looking for Conrad. "Hey Jere!" McKenna said. "Oh hey Kenny!" Jere replied. "Wanna pop some fireworks? I saved some for you." Jere asked. "Yeah sure! Um where's everyone?" McKenna said. "My dad left, John and Victoria went to their hotel, i'm pretty sure my mom and laurel are getting high somewhere and I think Belly and Conrad are outside." Jere said as they walked outside.

As they walked outside, Jere and Kenna saw something they wish they didn't.

Conrad and Belly kissed.

Jeremiah and McKenna mouths dropped. They looked at each other and walked inside. Wishing they didn't see that. They both went to bed and hoped they would forget about it in the morning. But what Jere and Kenna didn't see was one important part of the night.

Conrad pushed back from the kiss. "Isabel what the hell!" Conrad shouted. "You know i like Kenna! why would you do that?" Conrad questioned. "Because i wanted too." Belly said. "Belly I can't with you right now." Conrad walked away and went inside, leaving Belly all alone on the dock.

The next morning, Belly went off to debutante dance practice, Jeremiah was getting ready for work, McKenna was eating breakfast and Conrad was making coffee. When Conrad came downstairs, Kenna ignored him. Even when he said good morning or if she wanted eggs.

"Good morning Kenna." Jeremiah said as came into the kitchen. "Morning Jere." Kenna replied with a slight smile. Conrad was confused on why she was acting like this. Jeremiah made himself some cereal. "Want eggs?" Conrad asked. "'No im good." Jere said dryly. "What is up with you guys today?" Conrad exclaimed. "Erm let's not say on that one." Kenna replied. "I have to go bye!" Jere quickly exited the house.

"So are you not gonna tell me?" Conrad asked McKenna. "Nope!" Kenna replied as she hoped up from her seat and left the room. Conrad sat there and wondered what he did. Not knowing Jere and McKenna saw the whole situation but just not that last important part.

short chapters grrrrrs but had to get it out the way so we can have sum kenna and conrad chapters 😍😍😍