- 𝐭𝐞𝐧, summer fireworks

The Forth of July, Susannah's favorite holiday

The Forth of July, Susannah's favorite holiday. It was one of the holidays where all of her favorite people in the world were all together in her favorite place in the world.

McKenna woke up and did two braids in her hair. She washed her face and put on her makeup. She then put on a red tank top, blue denim shorts and white high top converse. She grabbed her white sunglasses and her polaroid camera. She walked downstairs and saw Susannah already making food the the yearly traditional barbecue.

"My Kenny! Come here! Let me get a picture of you!" Susannah yelled. "Okay okay!" McKenna laughed. McKenna posed and smiled for Susannah. Susannah took the photo and looked at it. She looked up from her phone where the picture was taken on and looked at her Kenny. "You look beautiful Kenny."

"Yo, i'm gonna go wash the clams

"Yo, i'm gonna go wash the clams. Did you already get the lighter fluid?" Conrad said and he walked into the kitchen. "Yeah it's already on the beach." Jeremiah replied. "Are we done with the portrait yet?" Steven asked and him and Susannah walked into the kitchen a bit after Conrad. "Yeah. for today." Susannah replied. "But you look good in a dress shirt, Steven ." Laurel said passing by. "Oh uh, which makes me think if belly doesn't hurry up and ask Cam to the ball, you should take her." Susannah suggested. "Ew, no." Belly said disgusted. "No, no, no, I'm going to the ball with Shayla." Steven said sitting down.

"To the debutante ball? As her escort?" Laurel asked. "Yes mom wrapped your head around it." Steven replied. "Uh, Shaylas coming over today with Gigi and Nicole, So you'll get to meet her laurel." McKenna said putting her cereal bowl in the sink. "Thanks Wonderful!" Laurel exclaimed.

"Oh, and don't forget, Ms. Covingtons first dance rehearsal is tomorrow so, tick tock." Steven said to his sister point to his wrist as if there was watch there. "Yeah i'm asking Cam today." Belly replied. "I don't even know my own kids anymore." Laurel joked. "Wait? Are you wearing makeup?" Steven asked. "Oh she's definitely wearing makeup." Belly said. "So what we're having a party?" Laurel said. "Oh! Jeremiah and Conrad, Your dad called, He's not gonna make it he's closing a deal." Susannah said. "What? I'm going to pop the firework he brought from Mexico!" Jeremiah complained. "I guess where just gonna have to send a video."

"Belly go fix up the guest room for Your dad and and Victoria, now please." Laurel demanded. "Why in the room next to mine?" Belly nagged. "Go up and fix the room, or kiss your VolleyBall Captainship goodbye." Laurel joked. "Okay okay! Going." Belly said running up the stairs.

"Look Look! There here!" McKenna yelled looking though the window

"Look Look! There here!" McKenna yelled looking though the window. "Wow! She's hot." Jeremiah said. "Dude." Steven said turning around to look at Jeremiah. "Just saying what everyone else was thinking." Jeremiah replied. "Yeah i wasn't thinking that." Steven said. "Bro, That can be their step mom." Conrad told. "Dude, actually." Steven said playfully hitting Conrads shoulder. "Go away! She's coming in!" Belly whisper-yelled.

Conrad, Kenna and Jeremiah ran away, still watching from a corner, silently laughing and giggling.

Conrad and McKenna sat on the pool chairs, just talking

Conrad and McKenna sat on the pool chairs, just talking. Shayla and Steven were talking to Laurel and The Conklin siblings dad, John. Jeremiah was sitting on the edge of the pool talking to Stevens and Belly's new stepmom, Victoria. And Belly, well belly was somewhere. Probably worrying about Conrad instead of worrying about her Boyfriend. Nicole and Gigi were getting some food from the kitchen inside.

"Wanna head out to the beach?" Conrad asked McKenna. "In a little, until everyone's ready." Mckenna replied. Conrad nodded and they both sat up. Gigi and Nicole walked out from inside and called Shayla over. Victoria went inside the kitchen to make her pomegranate margaritas. Little bit later Belly and Jeremiah followed after her and then so did Conrad, McKenna and Steven.

"Well if your going to make something might as well use my dads special blender." Conrad said walking to the cabinet where the blender was. "Remember what happened last time." Steven said. "Yeah and what if dad finds out?" Jeremiah asked. "Well he's not coming, is he?" Conrad said placing the blender on the counter. " The last time we used it was "The great kool aid debacle of 2011." Conrad laughed, so did everyone else. "The Counters were sticking for 3 summers?" McKenna  joked. "Just about."

"Uh, Dad left his brief case in my room for like a year. As a reminder, not all mistakes are reversible." Jeremiah said, making a fun of his dad. "Oh she's going for the good stuff." Steven exclaimed as Belly put down a bottle of alcohol. "Make sure you hold the lid, we don't need another debacle." Jeremiah said.

A little bit after, Adam Fisher walked into the kitchen, the atmosphere seemed tense.

"Dad!" Jeremiah yelled running to hug his dad. "Hey Kid." Adam said, not even hugging his son back. "Hey Connie, Hey Belly and Steven. and McKenna." Adam said. They all waved, not daring to say a word. "I'll have whatever your mixing up there, Belly." Adam said. Belly smiled a nodded as she handed him a cup. The teens noticed Susannah walk in the kitchen, they all looked at each other and walked outside leaving the adults to talk. Belly, decided to stay until the adults left so she can grabbed the drinks.

"Let's go to the beach!" McKenna yelled. They guessed Nicole, Gigi and Shayla were already there so they grabbed some floaties and ran down to the beach. They indeed did see the three girls and placed down some floaties to sit.