💫 Chapter two | New friends?

4 years ago

At that time it was almost night time, Y/n fly in the deep sea, looking for fish to eat at night. After a few minutes, she brought her fish to her place and she landed on the ground. Y/n put some fish on the ground and eat it, a few minutes later.. .After she finished eating, she looked up to see how beautiful the stars were at night. Y/n was yawned then she walked towards a branch, she walked to a long branch and hanging upside down using her tail, she covered herself with her wings like a bat when sleeping.

• ? Pov •

I was walking in the forest with my friends in the middle of the night to see a better view of the scorpions constellation. "We're almost there guys!" one of our friends told us. We walked until we saw a clear lake, a beautiful view and a better view to look at the constellation. Suddenly one of my friends named Takeomi remarks that there is a white thing sleeping upside down at the giant branch. "Guys what's that white thing?" He spoke. We all look at it, "It looks like an animal?" Benkei spoke with curiosity in his voice. "Maybe it is..but there were no animals that were sizable like that? " I spoke to them." I think it's a dragon... " Wakasa said, " What? They do not exist? " Benkei says. " Then what the fuck is that? A pigeon?" He mumble. Without saying anything I take a . Then I took a small stick to defend myself. "Shinichiro what are you doing!" Takeomi whispers loudly. "I'm just gonna take a close look at it" I whisper back, I walk towards it slowly taking care of my step not to make any noise. I was close to it but suddenly the dragon bites my stick and throws it away. I got a heart attack by it, the dragon jumped to me then I tripped my shoelace and fell to the ground and the dragon on top of me. My friends were shocked and ran towards me but the dragon made a fire thing inside its mouth then blasted it to them, they dodged the fire covering their head, the rock that got hit by the blast was shattered.. My eyes widen and I look at the dragon, it already looks at me with a glared then it roared at me, I closed my eyes and covered my ears with my hand. All of my friends do the same thing like me. I looked at the dragon back and my face was red because the dragon shapes shifting into a female. "How are you distrubing my sleep!" She grabs my collar, "W-wait! I didn't mean to do anything! I just want a better view of the star!" I said in panic, "Then why are you bringing a small stick with you!" She growls, " I just want to protect myself if anything happens to me.. " I almost cried. She gets up from me, " We are sorry for disturbing your sleep.. we didn't mean to do it.. " Wakasa said to her, she sighs" It's fine.. " before she walks away from here I asked her a question, " W-wait! What's your name! " I asked her, " My name is Y/n and you guys?" "I'm Shinichiro Sano" "Wakasa Imaushi" "Takeomi Akashi" "Benkei"  she nods and shapes shifting into a dragon and flies away from here. I looked at her and smiled. "Dude.. did you fall in love with her?" Benkei asked me, "Maybe I am.." I smile, " You are disgusting man.. " Takeomi said and I rolled my eyes.

The next day

I walked to the place where I went yesterday with my friends, but right now I go with Wakasa. "Hey Wakasa.." I spoke then he looked at me and raised his eyebrows "Do you in love with Y/n too?" Wakasa was shocked when I asked the questions, "Well.. yeah.." He looked down covering his blushing. We continued walking and arrived at the place, we saw y/n in her dragon form eating a raw fish, we looked at her with a sweat drop.
, She was enjoying her time and we found it was cute. We slowly come down then y/n notice us, she eats back her food. We come closer to her and I touch her wings gently, she flinches and smacks me down using her tails, she is hissing at me. "I guess.. it's her sensitive spot.." Wakasa said. I am shocked" Well uh.. sorry.. " I suddenly have an idea "Hey y/n, how about I bring food for you and you let me pat you.. how does that sound?" She looks at me up and down then she nods, I am happy by her answers. "Well.. we will meet you tomorrow y/n.." Wakasa spoke. We leave the place and go back home.

----------------------
(833 words)

So yeah this is chap two💀 I'm sweating asf right now.My grammar are suck. Btw enjoy the story guys!!

[EDITED]

💫