💫 Chapter four | Moebius..

(WARNING: MENTIONED R4PE, BL00D,CURSE WORDS)

It was dark outside as Y/n flew back to the forest. She couldn't believe the time goes fast. She is able to live a normal life, she makes sure no one is targeting her.

Y/n clearly heard a girl screaming. She snapped and turned herself into invisible, she saw a group of deliquescent in white uniform surrounding a girl. She landed on the building and turned herself into becoming human. She jumped from the building and walked to the alleyway. "Oi fucker!" She looks at them with a glare.

Everyone turned to see her.

Her sky blue orbs snapped toward two people in the center. A boy was bloodied and bruised, he is probably unconscious. The girl was just as battered and her clothes looked like it was about to rip. Y/n glared at the gang "How about all of you men be a good listener..get the fuck out from here.."

One of them laughing and eyeing her, "We're not taking orders from a beautiful girl like you! Why don't you join them~?" The leader smirking. " You guys are the ones who are going to join them.. " She walks toward them, " AHAH! We!? Join them? Neve-" Before he could finish his words she slammed his head on the wall, everyone gasped with the sudden attack,"Kill her!" One of them shouts. All of them charge her "Let's see.. who is going to be dead meat.." She kicked the man's head and he got hit by the wall. One of them tries to punch her.

One of them hit her with pipes

One of them hit her with pipes. Y/n groaned and punched him in the stomach. She show no mercy to them. They keep attacking her but fail.

Y/n look at them with deadly glares

Y/n look at them with deadly glares. "You guys are too boring.." All of them look at her with terrifiedness, her face and her hand covered with blood. "What are you waiting for? GO AWAY!!" Y/n shout at them and they all run away. "Tch.. weakling.." she look at the girl and boy. She takes off her jacket and she puts her jacket on the girl. Y/n saw someone walking past the alley, she quickly tapped the man's shoulder "Sir can you help call the ambulance.. A boy and a girl were injured in an alleyway.." he shocked and quickly called the ambulance. "Please wait for the ambulance..I have something important.." He nods and goes to the alley. She walks away and turns herself into her dragon form and fly to her home.
.