My Brother is alive?!

Disclaimer: I sadly don't own Pjo and hoo or dc comics... But I wish I did.
————————————————————————
The war was over the demigods won.
Annabeth and Percy decided to end their relationship but stay friends.

Percy pov
"Goodbye Percy! See you next summer" Annabeth called.
"See you next summer,Annie!" I called back.
I am so excited to go home.Mom always makes her special blue cookies for me whenever I come home after a quest.

I walked faster, the thoughts of blue cookies making me drool.
———————-(time skip)————————————-
I arrived at mom's apartment and slowly opened the door.Something isn't right here...

"Mom? I'm home"I shouted.
No answer.Now this is weird mom is always home when I come home.
I slowly walk to Mom and Paul's room,Unsure of what I'll see.
I open the door to see a very bloody scene,Mom was on the floor with a knife through her head.And Paul had a Amputated leg and arm and was lying dead on the floor.

I gasp,quickly calling 911 and explaining what had happened.
Y
——————— da police station—————————
Still Percy pov:
"Hello?"I call to the policeman that was across the room from me. "Where am I?" "You are at the police department, you fainted after seeing your parents dead."

"I-I can't believe it my mother is dead."

"Lots of kids can't believe it when their parents die"The officer responded "I know but I've lost so much and l always thought she would be with me."
"Anyway,we took some of your blood and found out that you have a brother,Jason Todd,we have contacted him and he will pick you up in about thirty minutes"
CLIҒTHΔΠGΣR
ノʍ 丂O 乇√ノレ