Night Plan

Percy pov

It's currently Midnight and I was ready to hatch my secret.

My plan was to jump out the window and climb over the fences to the Gotham Streets.After I escaped, I would get a Mcdonalds.It was risky but I was confident I could do it.So at exactly 1 o'clock, I slide the window open and jumped out, landing onto the damp grass below. 

As soon as I hit the ground, I ran towards the fence and swiftly climbed over it. Landing on the concrete pavement of the sidewalk, I quickly scurried to a nearby McDonald.

As I walked inside, I saw a pitiful sight. The ground was covered in garbage and the place was trashed. I walked to the cashier and ordered a happy meal (courtesy of Nico) and found the cleanest spot and sat down.

Soon after, a pale hand appeared out of nowhere and stole my chicken nuggets.I stood up a hollered "NICO! GIVE ME MY CHICKEN NUGGETS BACK!" "Shush!" A Small little emo said "Your blowing my McDonald's spree!" 

"Can't you get your own?" I ask him as he vaporizes next to me "I mean, your father is the god of riches." He shrugs "This is easier" I look at him in fake disappointment "Oh how times have changed" I said dramatically "The son of the god of riches can't afford McDonalds" He huffs "Not my fault,I am poor" I raise a eyebrow "Really? I didn't know that your father was poor, especially because he is the God of Riches"

Nico groans, his hands slipping down his face "Percy, please just drop the God of Riches thing" I smirk "I shall never drop it" He sighs and shadow travels his hand to another table and stole their fries. "Well" I say standing up "I'm heading back, IM me if you need anything."

"Alright" Nico says "Goodbye Percy." 

"Bye Nico" I said waving.

I leave McDonald's leaving behind a shop full of confused customers, a small emo, and people wondering where in Hera's name did their French fries go. I walk back to the manor, climbing back over the fence , up the brick wall, and through my bedroom window. I quickly change into some pajamas and flopped onto the bed, falling into a deep sleep. 

————————————————————————————————————

That's a wrap!

Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter ! 

-Emmahalala