Gala

You know what? I don't want to write that dc and pjo don't belong to me anymore.
-+$($7
Percy pov
I wake up to the soft morning light peeping between my curtains. I yawn stretching my arms up and slowly getting out of bed. Groggily I walked to my closet picking out an outfit and slipping it on.
Percy outfit:
Top

Percy outfit:Top

I'm

Bottom:(I accidentally deleted the photo and I am too lazy to get back online to search for it. Just use your imagination)

After I changed I went down to to kitchen, perching on the island, and grabbing an apple from the fruit basket beside me. Biting into the apple, I took out my monster-proof phone that Leo made after the war. I opened the wattpad app and found a story that I found interesting and started reading. Leo had made a special mode in the phones to make the writing turn into Greek for us.

After a was done reading, I calmly walked to Tim's room and gently opened the door *cough*slamed*cough* "HEYYYYYYYYY TIM!" I shouted "what are we doing today?"

Tim sighed, slowly getting out of his chair and turning off the computer. "We are having a gala tonight, be prepared to see Jason's playboy side." Tim answered "Wait,no, scratch that, get ready to see all of our playboy sides."
"You have a playboy side!?" I gasped "But you seem so boring." "I am not boring!"Tim protested.
"Percy's right ,Tim, you do seem boring."Jason said walking into Tim's room. Tim sighed "Just go away, I'm begging you." "Hmp,fine be that way."Percy pouted,stomping away.
"...but i didn't do anything wrong?"

(Time skip to getting ready for the gala)

Percy's pov

It is currently 7:30, Richard has advised me to change earlier because we were going to another stars home.I have not seen the dress yet, so I do not know what I should expect. I hope it's not too fancy,just something elegant but comfortable.
I started getting ready for the gala,first I found the dress I was going to wear and slipped it on.
Percy's dress

The dress was lined with silk on the inside so it wasn't very scratchy or rough,but it was a bit hard to move in

The dress was lined with silk on the inside so it wasn't very scratchy or rough,but it was a bit hard to move in. After I put on my dress I took a necklace,and earrings out of my jewelry box and put them on. Lastly I found a pair of shoes to match the dress and slipped them on my feet,completing the outfit.
Necklace