Dear brother

I sadly don't own pjo or dc comics.Even though I wish I did.The storyline is mine though.
.................................................................................
Percy pov
I sat on a swivel chair and spun in circles till I fell off. My brother is exactly 3min and 47secs late,Hah,and Annie thought I was stupid.
My dear brother,has been 4 minutes and 12 seconds late now.
(Time skip)
One hour later,my brother arrives in this limo with the press outside.
"What took so long,dear brother?"I asked. "I-I can explain"He says. "Hah,YOU think you can explain when you are one hour and thirty-two seconds late?".
"I had to get father's permission to take the car."
"Mk,can we go now?"
.............................(time skip to Wayne manor)......

Percy pov
We arrived at a very big mansion,I guess it was extravagant in mortal eyes.
"It looks small"
"What!?,this is the biggest house in Gotham!"
"Meh,I've seen bigger"
Jason's pov
How the heck had she seen bigger? This is the second biggest Mansion in the world.
"How the heck have you seen bigger?"I ask
"My father's house is way bigger than this"She replied simply.
"You've met your father?"
"Yes"
"Then why are you staying with us?"I ask. "Father cannot house me because of certain reasons." "Can we go in now?"She says.
"O-of course." Wait- did I just stutter?
"Let's go in now." I say.
(Time skip to living room)
Percy pov
We are in the living room right now, I think Jason is going to introduce me to these mortals.
There is one on a computer with like about, fifty cups of coffee beside him. Another one is hanging on a chandelier eating chicken nuggets.
Then some caught my eye.
I looked at him wide eyed. "Damien?" I ask.
Damien looked kinda guilty "Hello Percy".
"..."
I slap him hard. "Ouch"He whines "Why'd you do that?" "Oh you know,DISAPPEARING for three years without any form of contact. " WE FUCKING THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. HECK NICO EVEN WENT TO HIS DADS PLACE TO LOOK FOR YOU." I ranted.
"Nico went to hades? To look for me?" Asked Damien. "YES!" I yelled.
"..."
"..."
"What are you talking about?"
Damien and I looked at Jason,"Shut up Jason, I'm yelling at Damien" .
"Ouch, my lil sister prefers the demon spawn over me" Jason fake sobs. "Demon spawn?" I questioned "Are you saying you call him demon spawn?" "Oh boy."
"Damien=demon spawn?"
"Yes"
"You stole my nickname for him!" *le gasp*
"What?"
"What?"
"Never mind"
(awkward tension)

"I'm hungry."I say breaking the silence. "Ok, Let's go get a snack from the kitchen." Jason says. "Ok!"
We walk to the kitchen forgetting about coffee addict and chandelier boy.I walk to the fridge,opening it and talking out some ice cream.I then take out three bowls and scoop the ice cream out into the bowls. "Here"I say passing the bowls to Jason and Damien.
"Thanks"
"No problem"
"Alright I am exhausted and am going to get some sleep." I say ,yawning. "Can anyone take me to my room?" "Sure I'll do it" Coffee addict says, popping out of nowhere. "Alright, let's go now."

Coffee addict takes me to my bedroom,as we silently walk to my bedroom I ask "What's your name?" "I don't want to keep calling you coffee addict in my head." After a moment of silence he answers shortly "Tim".
"Ok then, Tim, what's your favourite song?" I suddenly ask. " I don't have one." He said curtly.
"C'mon,Tim, you must have one." I pestered "every body has one."
"Well I don't, please be quiet now."Tim snapped. "Alright alright, buddy, what's gotten your pants in a twist."
Tim groaned "Please Percy, just shut up."
"Sure."

(Time skip to bedroom)

Percy's bedroom

"Wow." I gape silently at it "It's bigger than half of my moms apartment." Tim took the chance to silently slip away while she was still staring. As soon as Tim left, Percy snapped out of her stupor and went to the washroom to bathe.
The bathroom:

"Damn, they must have spent a lot of money on that

"Damn, they must have spent a lot of money on that." I mumble to myself.
(Time skip to after her bath)
I put on my pjs

I then lay on the bed and passed into a dreamless sleep

................................................................................................

Finished! Finally.
Alright.
Do you prefer pasta or pizza?
Let me know in the comments.
-Emmahalala.