Chapter 2: Dark Times

3rd person's POV

Gojiron was is now one of Apex's bases, he was walking through the hall way as many Apex soldiers were dead on the ground, he notices Apex building some weapons to take down Kaiju and yet, going after Y/N Goiira.

Gojirono: Tch, this is getting really annoying

Gojirono: Tch, this is getting really annoying. I don't really TRUST Pneuma at her, her and her goons. I heard lot of humors that she lockex up one of her sister Alice trinity, Satori's wife and manage to break her out and went to a realm that nobody will enter. But whats worse is, Kenji and Kurayami is one of the Descendents and Hosts of the God Slayer Deities, and yet Pneuma's fear got to her. damn idiots.

Gojirono let out a sigh.

Gojiron: But Kanzaki, Nia, Melia, Hatsu, Optimus Prime, Sonic and his friends, Tails, Amy, Shadow, Knuckles, Rouge, Team Chaotix, Trangle, Whisper, Lucifer Morningstar, Asura, Megatron done and help so much for our kind.

??: No fucking shit.

Gojirono eyes widen and turns around to see his brother.

Tyson

Tyson: Yo, brother

Tyson: Yo, brother.

Gojirono: TYSON?! What are you doing here?

Tyson: I was asking the same thing, what are you doing here? Destroying Apex weapons?

Gojirono: I guess you came to do the same.

Tyson: And making sure none of them came for Y/N.

Gojirono: Right.....

Tyson: And I'm surprised you are not going and find Kenji, he's in the monster island right?

Gojirono: -_ - He's getting rape by a Horny
Kaori.

Tyson: -_- Idiot.

Gojirono: Anyway! Have you not heard whats status about Kurayami?