Chapter 6: The Storm Is Approaching

3rd person's POV

Hyakkimaru was seen walking into a clan village that was in ruin. It was known as the Alpha Clan.

Hyakkimaru: I just hope it's worth it to come all the way over here

Hyakkimaru: I just hope it's worth it to come all the way over here. I hope "HE" knows about it, all the answers.

As he open the door to meet someome. It was non other than Seiryu. One of the Omnipotent Chaos God Slayer Deities and Leader of the Alpha Clan.

 One of the Omnipotent Chaos God Slayer Deities and Leader of the Alpha Clan

Seiryu: Greetings, the son of the Alpha King.

Hyakkimaru: Seiryu....

Seiryu: Whats bring you here?

Hyakkimaru: I have come for some answers.

Seiryu: I'm listening, young child.

Hyakkimaru: Do you know anything about my father, how was he was the Alpha King? His past self, Bladeira.

Seiryu's eyes widen for surprised, how does the son of Kenjira's, aka his host know about this. The former Alpha closed his eyes and sighed.

Seiryu: If you want to know everything then fine, I'll expain.

He snaps his fingers and soon all of reality begin to change. Hyakkimaru looks around and then he turns around to see a big screen showing. A man that had a dark azure skinned colour, with his right being red while missing the left one, his hair was back with a long tail with glowing blue, has humanoid monstrous arms, his dorsal plates were razor sharp, his tail had a razor sharp blade at the end, wearing armoured shoulder pads with the Greek War Symbol on the left, he was wearing some lower traditional ancient Japanese clothing, his teeth were razor sharp, he had a crossed scar on his left cheek, had a burnt mark crossed shape scar on his chest and several of other scars he got from the fights he had back in the past. It was none other, Bladeira, The Chaos Alpha King of Titans.

Seiryu: Bladeira, Indeed. Your father was The Chaos Alpha King of Titans who wanted to protect the ones he loved, he bowed to NO ONE. He was born in Hollow Earth as an egg and your grandmother, Harmony gave birth to him and Nacht witnessed a vision of him become the Alpha of ALL Titans snd yet The other Alphas sensed amazing potential within Blade, which we all saw.