Chapter 5: The Alpha vs The Predecessor

3rd person's POV

We see Kenji in the training room mediating as his family were talking with doing their own things and he was currently training inside of his mind.

*Within Kenji's mind*

Kenji was currently fighting an astral versions of the monsters that the Alphas before him fought and was panting and sweating.

Kenji: Yo, done already? I'm sure you can keep going old man.

Name: Titan Seraphim
Category: ???
Height: 785 foot tall

Seraphim glared and sends a gigantic slash towards Kenjira who dodged it. It was only a distraction leaped at Kenjira in an inhuman speed but Kenjira sidestepped and grabbed him by the arm before letting it go as it was slammed into the wall.

Kenji: "When Seraphin goes for the attack, then goes for the leap, its guard drops for an instant..."

Seraphim glares at Kenjira and leaps at Kenjira again attempting to slash him but Kenjira grabs the sword.

Kenjira: "Now!"

Kenjira landed a powerful knee on Seraphim's face and it disappeared.

Kenjira: Next up is you, The Knight.

Name: AdamCategory: ???Height: 647 foot tall

Name: Adam
Category: ???
Height: 647 foot tall

Kenjira took a fighting stance and started do small jumps.

Astral Projection. Image training only the body enters a state of sleep after being taught this method by Azure. Kenjira has continued this type of training for quadrillion years. He establishes an environment identical to the real world. Generates a copy of the opponent and battles it. This method of learning by repetition is scientifically proven to have an affect on the brain.

Adam charged at Kenjira and attempted to slash him but Kenjira blocked it and made attempts to attack him but Kenjira easily dodged and blocked them all.

Countless fights that's average number Kenjira can have during one sleep session. Countless fights, so many days over quadrillion, after fighting endless simulating battles. Kenji's brain has acquired the ability to take action before even thinking about the fights in reality.