Chapter 3: History Between Gojiras and Kongs

3rd person's POV

Kenji was seen facing Kaiman, one of the previous Alphas before him making Kenji sigh as he knew there was something Ifrit wanted from him but he sounded like he had something to tell Kenji when he said they needed to talk.

Kenji: Well, what is it?

Kaiman: Oh, you finally wish to listen instead of using your fist?

Kenji: *crosses his arms* I may hate you with a passion but I am not that kind of a man thats attack before I hear the reason of it.

Kaiman: Hehe, smart

Kenji: So? What do you want?

Kaiman: I found an old tale that you might like~

Kenji: And what is it?

Kaiman: The tale between the war of Kongs and The Gojiras.

Kenji: *sighs* I already know their war. So what's so special-

Kaiman: Your adoptive grandmother Athena was apart of this war.

Kenji paused for a moment and looked at Kaiman never thought he would hear of Athena, A Kong and The Former Queen of Skull Island.

He was told stories about his adoptive mother and his uncle and aunt by his adoptive father Azure and later found out those 3 abandoned and disowned Azure for "murdering" Caesar, Kenji's adoptive great grandfather and the Guardian Titan before Azure and Kenji but they soon made peace with each other.

Kaiman: Did that peak your interest?

Kenji:............Why do you think I want to know about her? I made it clear that I didn't hear stories of her since she and I don't see eye to eye.

Kaiman: Oh, dear, Kenji.....There is something else you might want to hear.

Kenji: Spill it, Beast.

Kaiman: *chuckles* There was a Gojira in this war.....And he was considered a legendary war Hero.

Kenji became very confused now, what the hell was Kaiman talking about this time?

Kenji: What? The hell are you even saying?

Kaiman: This Gojira......Was a God Killer like YOU.

Kenji: What!?

Kenji was shocked, he never thought there would be a Gojira like him.

Kenji: How is this possible!?

Kaiman chuckles.

Kaiman: Let's just say before their extinction there were real Gojiras that were considered God Killers before you were even born.

Considered God Killers, Kenji never thought that was possible. Then again, this was probably AGES ago, like before even the world started to change.

Kenji: Speak now, Beast.

Kaiman: Alright, alright.

*Flashback*

In an empty field there were armies facing each other. The first was the Kongs themselves can be seen ahead as the one and only Athena can be seen at the front of the Kongs looking bigger and more resilient than before. A sense of a mature look in her eyes as her expression is now hardened after eating properly for the past few months which made his overall stature make him look taller than he actually is.