✨|Chapter 8|✨

Akash

I was getting ready now for the party as I am wearing a black colour suit just to look presentable. After I got ready, I was about to leave the house but suddenly I heard from the dining room that Arshi is whispering something to someone over the phone but with whom? I was thinking because she hates Trisha to the core. She also insult Trisha very badly when she came to our house calling her a gold digger so the reason is doesn't she is behind all these? No no this is not possible but my mind is saying that something is wrong in her. 

So without wasting any time, I directly went to the dining room and called her.

Arshi?

Immediately the phone fell into the floor from her hand then she turned around and looked at me in such a way, that she has been caught red handed.

What are you doing here? She asked me nervously while picking up the phone.

I am sure that she is doing something wrong otherwise she wouldn't hesitate talking over the phone infront of me.

I laughed and said

I was about to ask you the same question that what are you doing here?

She got scared now.

By the way, with whom are you whispering over the phone? I asked her.

She was like thinking that what to answer I was actually.......

She stopped and again started thinking what to say. Oh! I am talking with my friends regarding the class notes which I will take from her as the semester is coming. She said

I know that she had cooked an excuse because she is master in doing that.

So when is your exam? I asked her intentionally.

Huh?? She said like she got scared.

I said when is your exam. I said

Seems like again she started thinking about what to answer.

Hey? You don't even know that when is your exam? I asked her.

No no dadabhai( brother)it's not like that actually the exact date has not been fixed till now. Anytime the date may fix so we all started studying now. She said

Before I could say something her phone started ringing.

Dadabhai (brother) I am getting a call. I will talk to you later. She said and went to her room.

I just looked at her action. Seems like she got scared when I intruppted between her call. Definitely something is fishy. I need to find out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arshi

Uff!!!! Today I was about to be get caught but thank God! He didn't listened to what I am saying over the phone.

Don't know why he is asking me so much of questions. Does he understood that what I am doing?

No no no he didn't. If he would have understood, then he shouldn't have asking me that with whom I am talking over the phone. Honestly saying, I am very scared of dadabhai (brother) because he knows me very well that what I can do and that's why I always try not to face him. To avoid him.

But I always want that he marries the girl of his status and not a girl like Trisha.

As you all know that sisters should be protective about their brother and vice versa so as I.

Finally an update
I know that I am late
So now can you all guess that who is trying to separate Trisha and Akash?
Let me know in comments
Also please vote if you like it.