✰𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆✰

—————————————————————————

 "Searching for someone to blame is such a pain"—————————————————————————

—————————————————————————

The night of Yokohama appeared to be calm and quiet, yet around every corner where it seemed peaceful there will always be a danger that walks around the city.

At the top of a building, you could see Satomi and Suguru standing there with bored looks on their faces.

"Hm... where do you think it is suguru?" Satomi asked her best friend with a bored look on her face, "I don't know its probably somewhere around here." He answered.

They were sent to Yokohama to exorcise an Special grade cursed spirit, it had already killed a group of jujutsu sorcerers who were sent to exorcise it, plus some innocent people.

After a few minutes of waiting, their eyes went towards a certain direction and ran towards the direction where they felt the curse energy come from. They arrived at an abandoned building, in the eyes of normal people it would look just like a regular building, but a cursed place in the eyes to the jujutsu sorcerers.

Walking into the building they immediately felt the pressure that came out of the place. The moment they were in the building  they immediately knew that the path they were walking to is to a part of the curse's innate domain.

After walking for some time, Satomi and Suguru arrived in a forest with an open space. It was like an round forest without an ending. Both of them didn't feel any pressure for this. After all they are the strongest.

They could feel eyes watching them but they couldn't see or feel where it was. "Hey, why don't you come out, and fight us? Isn't it boring to just stare?" Satomi said. 'This curse probably has its own mind since its a special grade, but...'

As they got no reaction Satomi did not hesitate to gather a small portion of her cursed technique while Suguru stood back to let her do her thing. As a ball of blue light appeared into her palm. As she quickly threw the ball with a swift move to her left.

'...Hiding from us is useless'

As the curse appeared and quickly dodged the ball, though it was too bad for the curse as it had already revealed himself to them. Without waisting any time Suguru launched one of his curses at it. Before the curse could hit the other it let out an terrifying amount of curse energy, making the curse Suguru launched explode.

Before it got hit by Satomi's cursed technique. Leaving the area around them covered in smoke. As they were walking towards it they saw that the curse was still alive, before it howled and used the reverse curse technique to heal itself, they both took a step back to avoid a claw that was coming their way.

"You're powerful alright." Suguru said with a blank look on his face walking next to Satomi, who got ready to use her cursed  technique again. "Though... not powerful enough to defeat us." She said before attacking the curse.

The curse tried to jump away, however the cursed spirit was a bit too slow as Satomi was faster, the room turned blue before it got slashed in half. Destroying the curse completely as it died miserable without an fight.

As they made sure that it was dead, they saw an finger laying on the ground. "I'll be taking this thank you," Satomi said as she picked up one of sukuna's finger

They were about to walk away when they suddenly heard a voice behind them, "and im pretty sure that finger also doesn't belong to you two... right?"

'Who?!'

As they sharply turned around to face someone with an smiling face of an old looking man.

The man smiled as he looked at them, before grinning, "so, why don't you give it to me? I'll make sure it returns where it need to be."

Satomi and Suguru decided to use their cursed techniques but before they could launch it the man suddenly used his own cursed technique. Water. As an flood of water came towards them, they narrowed their eyes.

Satomi clicked her tongue and was going to reflect the attack with her infinity as she stood before Suguru, when suddenly green smoke came out of nowhere, at least somewhere they couldn't see. 'This place was supposed to be with only curses right? Arent me and Suguru supposed to be the only people in here so who is that man then? And there is another one with an smoke cursed technique?!'

Satomi cursed the higher-ups in her mind when she suddenly felt and wave of dizziness and fell to the ground into a state of unconsciousness.

The last thing she heard was Suguru yelling her name before darkness took over.

Satomi pov:

'Ah... my dear beloved.

'Huh?"

' a lovely and noble flower of evil.'

'Who?

'Truly you are the most beutifaul of all.".

"Where am i?" 

'Mirror mirror on the wall,

Who is the...'

'Who are you? And why cant i move my body?'

'Those who are guided by the dark mirror,

As long as your heart desires,

Now take the hand and do not let go...'

I couldn't move my body, suddenly i saw an mirror appear in front of me with an hand out of it. My body moved on its own as my own took the hand, the next thing i knew. I woke up inside an coffin shaped box?

—————————————————————————

—————————————————————————So what did you think? I hope you enjoyed!Words: 928

So what did you think? I hope you enjoyed!
Words: 928