✰𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐✰

-----------------------------------------------

"𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆

-----------------------------------------------
Satomi Pov:

I slowly awoke from my sleep, wondering why it was still so dark. Putting my hands above me i felt a hard surface, "eh? Am i in a box? If so how did i get here," i asked myself as i kicked the door/lid? Open.

"MYAH?! What the h*ll?, no wait You ain't supposed to be awake!" I walked out of the box and wherever i was i saw an cute looking cat with grey fur and... It had blue fire ears? "How praticular... you don't seem to be an type of curse or an summon from some jujutsu sorcerer..." I mumbled looking at the cat?.

I just stared at it before shrugging, turning around, sweatdropping when i saw an coffin. "I was in a coffin? Is this some kind of prank from Shoko or Suguru?" I could hear the cat talking to me but I simply ignored it, because I started looking at what i was wearing. After all, it wasn't my regulair uniform I usually wore, it was some type of robe. I also realised I did not have my glasses anywhere.

"Oh-ho! You have a lot of nerve ignoring me human! The name's Grim. Believe me, You wont forget it!" The cat called Grim said. "Okay! Nice to meetcha Grim! My name's Gojo Satomi. And quick question, Could you tell me where i am?" I asked with an smile on my face.

The cat's face looked shocked at that statement. "I cant believe that you don't know where you are human! You're at night raven college! The best magic school in the world!" I wasn't really shocked at that information but a magic school? Is this Hogwarts or something?, "a magic school you say? Never heard of it!" I said before walking away to observe the Area more.

"OI! Wait come back here! Gimme ur robes!" I just ignored it because who would give their clothes to someone? Looking around i seemed to have arrived at an library of some sorts."Ooh! The books are floating, you don't see that every day!" I said looking around. "Foolish human! Did you really think you could slip away from me?! Now unless- Me-YEOW! That hurt what gives?" His sentence was cut off by a whip and i turned to look at an crow-man?.

"Consider it tough love." The strange man said, looking better at him you saw how strange he was dressed. He had pale skin and was dressed all in dark colours. A weird mix of glitters and feathers, however his face caught your attention, the top of his face was covered by black coloured bird mask with the yellow piercing eyes behind it.

Then those same eyes seemed to light up the moment he put his eyes on his figure. "Ah I've found you at last. How splendid, i trust you're one of this years new students? My were you eager to make your debut." He said as he shook his head. "Student? Since when was i a student here?" I asked but was ignored as he continued, "and bringing a poorly trained familiar with you? That's clear violation of school rules."

"Excuse me but what do you mean by-" i was about to ask another question before i was interrupted once again. "As if I'd serve some lowly human! Now lemme go!" Grim yelled while trashing around the restrains. "Whats with me getting cut off that's offending," i mumbled feeling offended.

The man shook his head again. "Yes, yes. Rebellious familiars always say that. Be quiet for a bit, wont you?"

"Mmrph!"

'The only pet i have is a white cat though... wait... WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO SATORU IF IM GONE!'

The man turned back to me. "Dear me. Of all students I've dealt with you're the first with enough confidence to open their own gate and step out of it" crow-man told me. "Well i take that as a compliment, thank you!" I said with an smile. "No matter. Your orientation has already begun. Let us return to the mirror chamber!."

"Mirror chamber? Student? Huh? Im sorry old man but i think you're wrong, I don't go here i go to jujutsu high." I told the man who glanced back with an shocked face. "You awakened in a room full of gates, did you not? All of the students here at the campus arrived by passing through such gates."he paused for a bit before continuing. "Although typically students have enough restraint to wait until i open them before waking up."

"So it wasn't a prank?" I asked myself. "Oh- and i also kicked the lid of such 'gate' open." I told the man who looked even more shocked now. "You.. you kicked the door open? I see- *ahem* i shall get someone to fix it, now lets haste we've got no time for such talks we're already late" crow-man said as he began to walk faster.

"Oh another question! Who are you?" I asked the man who stumbled over his own steps,"you don't know? Ah well that can happen i suppose, I am Dire Crowley. Having been entrusted by the chairman with the care of the school, i serve as the headmage." He exclaimed proudly.

"I see... okay thats all i wanted to know!" Satomi said with an cheery voice.

-----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅♥Word count: 921

𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅♥
Word count: 921