The beginning of the end

----------------------------------------------------------

"𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰"----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

Satomi pov:

After some hours of sleep satomi could feel her senses coming back to her, you openend your eyes to see an white ceiling, looking to the side you saw Yuu sitting beside you seemingly asleep, 'this pain reminds me of that incident' the day i lost my one and only.'

"Satomi! You've finally woken up! Are you okay?" Yuu said as he woke up and noticed that you finally gained consciousness,

"Ah! Wait a second let me get someone for you!" Yuu said as he dashed out of the nurses office before i could say anything. As he came back with an nurse who came to check up on you,

"Ah.. im fine really im all healed up! Besides I've had worse wounds this was nothing!" I said as i gave them an toothy grin, while Yuu and the nurse looked horrified, don't really know why though...

"Ah, miss Gojo. You seem to have regained consciousness, excellent!" The headmaster said smiling as he walked into the infirmary. "Yup as good as ne-"

"Now as you can see the students of the school were all kind enough to leave an gift behind for you while you were unconscious! Truly gracious of them im proud to be the headmaster of this school!" Crowley said as he cut me off.

"Yeah its nice but when can i le-" i was cut off again. "Seeing on how you're better it seems that you are capable of joining classes again tomorrow so make sure to get a good rest for tomorrow! Now make sure to say that you're back to your housewarden,! Okay?" The headmaster said as he continued talking

"Sure i will say it to... my housewarden!" I said, 'what was his name again?'

"Excellent! Well if its alright i should leave again as i have some work to do have an good day!" Crowley said leaving me alone with the nurse and Yuu,

After an few more tests to see if i was really fine, 'even though i kept telling them that this was nothing' the nurse also left but Yukon was awfully quiet for some reason.

"Are you fine Yuu-kun? You seem to have something on your mind looking all that serious " i said as i laughed at his expression.

"Hey Satomi.. tell me the truth.." Yuu finally started.

"Hm? Whats it?"

"Are you.. form japan?"

"...am i from japan? What makes you think i am? Yuu-kun?" I asked as i felt myself grin.

"It's that i feel like I've seen you somewhere in Yokohama before.." he said as he stared at me, looking straight into the place my eyes would be if I wasn't wearing an blindfold.

"Description? Did you see me with someone maybe? I'm not the one to look around when its boring." I said with an smile.

"You were with an person who had black hair and he had it in an bun. You wore the same looking uniform. If im right?" Yuu said as he put his hand on his chin as a thinking motion. Though the mention of an person with an black haired man with his hair in an bun made you freeze.

"Well then... I suppose.. you did see me after all dear Yuu-kun"

----------------------------------------------------------
HEYY sorry for not uploading much I've been busy with tests and that! Thank you for your patience hope you enjoyed this part!

----------------------------------------------------------