✰𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒙✰

----------------------------------------------------------

"𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔?"----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

Satomi pov:

"They're all so cool~" his grin turned into a smirk as he looked down at grim, "unlike a certain raccoon."

"Ffgna?!"

Ace placed a hand on his stomach as he laughed. "Pfft- ahaha! I cant bear it anymore! Ahahaha! Arent you guys the ones who went crazy at the ceremony? You were summoned by the darm mirror even though you cant use magic, and you the monster, you weren't even called but still trespassed!" Ace said, pointing at Yuu and Grim.

"It took everything in me not to lose it at the entrance ceremony!" Ace finished between laughing.

"Whaaa?! You're a rude one!" Grim exclaimed as he pointed at Ace.

"So in the end, neither of you got admitted and now you're handy mans? Ahahaha! So lame!"

"What did you just call me?!"

"And you're both clueless, you don't even know who the Great seven are. Not even one of them! Maybe before trying to get in the academy, you should try take a crack at kindergarten? Ahahaha!" Ace said laughing.

"Grrr...." Grim growled at ace while glaring.

"Anyway, I thought i would mess with you for a bit, but you guys really blew my expectations away. Anyway unlike you two I actually have classes to attend, make sure to keep the school squeaky clean you two!" Ace said as he turned away.

"Myuh-uh! You ain't walking away from me! It's too late for that!"

"Take this! Myaaah!" Grim aimed his fire at ace.

"Whoa!" Luckily ace dodged Grims fire.

"Hmm... alright I've seen enough time to walk away, I've seen absolutely nothing!" I stated as i began to walk to my class.

Looking at my schedule, i saw that my homeroom was 1-A, walking inside i immediately felt eyes on me, but ofcourse who wouldn't look at me? (The ego i give her will grow more by time) as i sat down next to a blue-berry haired boy, I decided to introduce myself, 'okay i can do this just don't be awkward!' I thought to myself as i turned towards him, "hello my names gojo Satomi nice to meetcha!" I said as i stuck my arm out for him to shake it.