✰𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆✰

--------------------------------------------------------

"𝒊 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆"--------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

Satomi Pov:

As we were walking through the halls, Satomi's head was deep in her own thoughts.

'It cant be that i was here by mere change as i heard from grim im in an school called Night raven college, but i have never heard of such school. And magic? There's no way i would not have known about it... seems like im in an whole different place, or maybe another world? Universe?'

She was broken out of her thought when Crowley stopped walking, looking up she saw that they stopped at a pair of doors, where she could hear multiple voices behind it.

"Is that all of the new students? Listen up, Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and its off with your head!"

"Ugh, this stuffy ceremony is finally over. We're going back to the dorms. Savanaclaw follow me."

"To the new students, congratulations on getting into this academy. Enjoy your life here to your fullest. As the dorm leader of Octavinelle, i will support you with the best of my ability"

"By the way... where did the Headmage go? He flew right out in the middle of the ceremony."

"Abandoning his post..."

"Did he get a stomach ache or something?"

"NOT AT ALL!" Crowley yelled as he blasted the doors open. From Satomi's point of view there were seven figures standing with a bunch of other students. Though Satomi noticed something. Everyone here was an boy.. wich meant only one thing.

'I'm in an all boy's school?! Damnit i wanna go back to suguru and shoko..."

"I cannot believe you all. We were missing an student so i went to go find them." Crowley then turned around to face Satomi, "you are the only one yet to be assigned to a dormitory, i shall watch over your raccoon. Step in front of the mirror."

"That's not even mine raccoon though. And what's a mirror going to do?" She asked the man only to be ignored.

With an sigh, Satomi walked up to the mirror. As soon as she stood in front of the mirror she could see an face that seemed to be an very detailed mask, it could also talk. 'Cool, a talking mask suguru would love to see this.'

"State thy name." The mirror asked.

"Gojo Satomi."