3. The crazy idea takes place!?

Bakugou Pov:

Remember when i said  that  the old hag had crazy ideas?
well... those crazy ideas are about to take place..
i had no word in this one to! one stupid extra had stabbed me mutiple times in a important part of the body and i was rushed to the hostipal or that what my dad said. i have no memory of it whats so ever. but now im in the car my mom taking us somewhere.. and i have no clue i feel tired but im not sleeping. instead i'm looking at the windows while the scenery passes bye. the scenery is like a blur  as i allow my  thoughts to take me to a world i never knew i had. what had happen to my prideful egotistic self? gone? thrown out the window? Yes.. and did anyone care.? Yes.. My mom who had the same thing...the car stopped infront of a weird place and it looks gross then i turn to the old hag " Dont tell me i have to go in this fucking place!" "shut your trap! if you didn't bully sweet izuku we wouldn't have to go here!" then she slaps me... how did her hand even get near me? i swear i was in the back seat!
Anyways im now inside the gross place. "Ah Mitsuki! long time no see!" I turn to where the voice came from... a man?  if this is his house i'm going to cry....'' we need you for something'' the old hag says. ''what could it ever be?'' the voice said  as the two walked off.  i turn myself back to my dad. ''What the hell is going on?'' ''ah son uhm since that happened your moms been on full ale- get to the point i interrupt. well your mom decided it be best for you to switch schools with a fake identity. that man is a shady man who owes your mom he will give you a fake quirk..'' well that's a lot to take in... ''what's my stupid fake name?  ''Ruroni Kenshin.'' Okay whatever... the next stop is another shady place who gets the fake I.D then we went to the mall with some people talk bad behind me... anyways we got some hair dye and contact lenses after a long time we are finally home.. you think I would get a break but Nooooooo instead my mothe- Old Hag... gosh are my ego and pride walls being broken with hammers! anyways i was soon snapped out of that thought when she yanked my hair and started dyeing it after some time it was finally over she gave me my fake ID and everything to i would have to wear them everytime im outside and i have to dye my hair every now and then... actually stupid but ugh... now i got a few hours sleep as the next day i be taking some stupid test to enter my school... wait did i say sleep? i meant my mom teaching me how to use my new quirk and all that... i got the hang of it sooner or later. my quirk was quite simple. i could teleport at will so not only does that not help me in fighting but ill have to dependon my self harm without quirks... I remember one day where i was training with Deku to do self defense... yet he never used it.. he might have forgotten or smth..

                                                                                                                  The next day
Hurry up katsuki!"

I'm coming Hag just be patient!

I had to wait 9 months to get you out of my belly i've been patient enough!

You always use the same excuse! i've been waiting my whoooleee life for you to use a different one!

Katsuki knew for a fact he was gonna get a beating for saying that.

but it was worth it!

When katsuki had come down he was met with the hit of his mother's hand

Ungratful brat! she said.

Love you brat :)

Love you old hag he says before getting in the car.

authors note

3 in 1 day!!
how's your day been lovelies?
i dont have lot to talk about but if any of yall watch Bungo stray dogs and ship shin soukoku or soukoku or some other ships like Ranpoe please identify urself in the comments becuz this is another fandom and i'm willing to hear ur fandoms  and ask them to put it in the group with its update lol :D

742 words! woohoo!