6. That's voice but not his quirk.

now all the students are here talking but 1 complaining about he can barely see his tired lover... we can all guess who that is hehe

Izuku's PoV

aizawa tells us to sit down and be quiet luckly for him i already was. Come on in aizawa yells. and this boy with black hair and blue eyes he has the same hair style as kacchan and is the same height... that could have been him in disguise but im not that stupidly desperate for kacchan...right? and i was going to let the thought go till i heard his voice. it was the same as kacchans no doubt! but he wasnt kacchan he was just someone named Ruroni Kenshin.. i don't believe that.  from the looks in mina and uraraka's eyes they are going to bet about which squad he's going to join...

just want to point out the bakusquad is called kirisquad and will soon be called kensquad lol

you can sit down next to izuku midoryia... i would have raised my hands but instead i stood up and dragged him with me, whats your quirk... " as i said teleportation" he says... No i  mean Your Real quirk...'' man i hope its kacchan... but the man was caring more about how close we are... i snapped him back to reality as he teleports from me... i guess he really isn't katsuki bakugou... i really had hope it was him.  but now that this is over i was thinking.... how do i deal with class? as we walked back in mins had a teacup in her hands! where did she get that from!? "lets start the lecture... " aizawa said... i've never been so grateful.

- after the lecture -

mina walks up to me... woah what was that about midobae?
oh n-nothing much just a thought...
midobae we dont even know this person and your already trying to get with them!?
W-what!? NO!
midobae are you that desperate for a partner?
No! I whined.
whatever you say midobae
and so she left.
i'm so not ready for the rest of the school day

authors note
could i have made more chapters? if i was faster, yes
Do i need to go out? Sadly now im crying haha
Help me :D