7.Cyber Bullied

Midoryia Pov:
Man was I right! Everyone was bothering me about what had happened. Still, I can't blame them i would have been curious to...

  - 2 weeks later -

Its been 2 weeks since Kenshin came into this school. We were all playing truth or dare now.

Mina: Truth or dare...Kenshin!

She's going to bother him for tea haha... but not like i'm one to stop her.

Kenshin(bakugou): Dare.

Mina: Let us go through your phone!

Kenshin: HAAAAH

Kenshin reminds me so much of Kacchan if he said he was his long lost twin i would have believed it no doubt. I don't know what Kenshin makes me feel. I am sad when i get reminded of Kacchan because it makes me question things like ''Where is he now?'' ''Is he having a good life?'' ''what happened to him'' but then i'm happy because I love Kacchan! hehe

Kenshin was trying to protect his phone but kirishima came from the back and snatched it. I wasn't going to miss out on  it so when they connected it to the tv i looked closely.

First up! pictures~!" Mina says

Kenshin doesn't have photos.

Well what a bummer but let's check his voice messages!

There were two... two which suprised me...two which made me even more curious..

The 1st voicemail: Kacchannn remember i always love you!! Of course you will nerd."

The 2nd voicemail: so you put your arm like this then *boom* Wow! Kacchan is so cool! Of course i am nerd.

"Who is Kacchan?" Mina asked.

Bakugou PoV:
Crap.. if i tell them that i am Kacchan Midoriya will figure out that i'm bakugou... if i tell them that one of my friends is named kacchan midoryia wouldn't believe me i dont have the quirk or the looks of anyone who used to bully him along with me... i'll have to take the long-shot.

"He was someone at my school!'' I replied.
''were you guys friends?"
''No not really''

3rd person Pov:

Time for the messages mina said.. bakugou tried to stop her but failed. What happened there shocked everyone... not only was he still ''friends'' with people from his old school but they were bullying him. Mina asked why he doesn't stop them and.. Kenshin had no reply he was just looking down.
His messages had 3 contacts: His parents and 1 group chat but the group chat only had means things in it..

Your stupid! Can't handle a little bit of what you deserve!?
Moving schools like hes somebody...

Mina had blocked all of them and uraraka ran to hug him you don't deserve that. If only uraraka knew that she was the one that did that to him. Midoryia just had a blank face. what was going on in that mind of his? once he got his face back he once again Dragged Kenshin ''How did you have those voicemails'' ''as i sai-'' ''NO! not as i said answer me! how did you get those voicemails! no one was there when we did that! how? It seemed like bakugou really was trapped but izuku was just doomb right now ''If you can do that just show me how kacchan is right now... because no matter how hard i try to believe your kacchan, your not and never will be.. i wish i didn't love kacchan so much...

authors note

remember BSD i was thinking of doing a BSD book? Thoughts Please...
im lonely here :D