After calling Hiiro, Nico, Taiga and Kiriya back to the hospital. They all were shock that parado is y/n's boyfriend. We need to talk about the game that y/n, Parado, Graphite and Dan Kuroto (game master) are planning.
Taiga: So y/n is the girlfriend of Parado
Nico: Why
Hiiro: Emu being a stupid big brother. He forgot about his sister being all alone with him around the house. I feel so bad for her because of what you did.
Emu: I know and I'm sorry
Hiiro: she's fighting against us, intern. What are we going to do about it.
Emu: I don't know but I have to save her from the darkness that has taken over her brain by Dan Kuroto (Game master).
Hiiro: Yeah
Nico: He's going down and I want y/n san back to normal
Kiriya: Of course and she's your best friend
Nico: Yes and she's the one who saved me from getting the bugster virus.
Emu: She what?!
Nico: Yes and she's been very powerful whenever we fight her.
Emu: we know but how did she get the bugster virus ?!
Nico: I think it's because of graphite fusing with her.
Emu: That bastard and he's going to pay
Nico: Yes and I'll try my best to get my one and my best friend back.
Taiga: yes and We'll help you get your sister back but we need another plan because she is going to be with parado.
Emu: I know but I have to go alone and I'll let you know when it's times to help me.
Hiiro: Ok
Nico: I'll go with you emu san
Emu: No, I have to go alone for now to talk with y/n.
Nico: Please tell her I want her back and we will try to help her out with what's going on in her head.
Emu: I know but I have go now.
Nico: Ok and good luck
Emu: Thanks and be safe nico chan.
Nico: You as well and don't let parado get in your away.
Emu: Ok and bye for now
Poppy: Emu ?
Nico: He's going to fight parado alone and will try to talk to his sister to come back to the good side.
Poppy: Ok