*Continuation of y/n's rambling in her hospital room.*
Emu: Poppy, please y/n is hurt enough with all of your lies and other things that you did to her in the past and present. *Hiro San showed me all of the videos to me of you hurting and bullying my sister.* that's why she is working with Parado and Graphite.
Hiro: Yeah and she wouldn't be in this mess if you didn't bully and hurt her. *points to the y/n is in *
Poppy: I'm sorry but I had no choice but to hurt her because she getting a lot of attention.
Emu: That because she is learning how to be a good nurse who are in need of saving.
Hiro: Yeah and she's not going to work for now because of your jealousy towards emu lil sister who is a senior in high school. She is not the person you should play with. Also, she is dating parado and her best friends are Graphite and Nico who are there to support and protect her from anyone or anything that can hurt her.
Poppy: I know and she deserves to die than be alive
Emu: shut up poppy!  *slaps her in the face*
Poppy: Emu? *shocked face*
Emu: I'm sorry poppy, but I can't believe you hurt my sister.
Poppy: Emu San, I'm sorry
Emu: why is your jealousy getting in the way of saving people's live from the buster virus. Huh?!
Poppy: I've known you since were kids
Emu: You only know me because of my sister who introduced me to you.
Poppy: So, she is the one who I met and is she your older sister ?
Emu: She's my little sister who has been through a lot of trauma as kid.
Poppy: Why didn't you tell me in the first place
Emu: All of us, were trying to tell you but you had to do your own thing and you shot her on the right shoulder for god's sake.
Poppy: I'm sorry but I really need to apologize to her
Emu: no need and she already told us to not let you in anymore.
Poppy: Why
Emu: She's not in the mood for more lies and tricks that you pulled on her already.
Poppy: Please let me see her one last time before I transform back into my normal self.
Emu: let's try to ask Parado and Graphite. Then, let's go back to our shifts
Poppy: Ok