After Emu gets poppy to come inside my room to see me (y/n). Taiga, Nico, Parado and graphite are shocked to see poppy arrive so suddenly.
Taiga: what are you doing here
Nico: you hurt y/n san on the right shoulder *pushes poppy hard to the ground*
Hiro: Nico, she is only here to see y/n and talk with her.
Nico: I know but I don't trust poppy anymore.
Emu: I don't
Parado: Same
Graphite: Same
Hiro: poppy, if you make y/n hurt again, you're not gonna work for seito University Hospital anymore.
Poppy: I know and y/n, you're alright and I'm sorry for shooting your right shoulder. I wasn't thinking straight but letting my jealousy get in the way of our good friendship.
Y/n: I-I know what you mean but I still don't think I can be around you. I'm sorry *bows head and apologizing to poppy*
Poppy: Y/n, you have to be my friend
Y/n: Why are forcing me to be your friend after you shot my right shoulder yesterday?! *holds onto right shoulder and groans*
Poppy: I'm sorry y/n
Y/n: Please leave poppy. Also, Emu and Hiro, please escort poppy out of my hospital room.
Emu: Yes lil sis
Hiro: Yes y/n sama
Poppy: Y/n, don't do this to me
Y/n: I had no choice because of what you did to me yesterday. I can't accept your apology poppy. I feel like this friendship isn't going to work out because of your hatred towards me. Is it because I'm close with my brother and Hiro sama at work or is it something else.
Poppy: I'm jealous that you're able to work with your brother and hiro san at this hospital.
Y/n: Poppy, you know it's work but you had decide to shoot me on my right shoulder.
Poppy: I know but I can change
Y/n: I don't know poppy and emu nii san, please take care of her. She doesn't want me to work at this hospital. I don't like her tone when she is around me. I feel like she trying to break up our family reunion.
Emu: Ok and poppy, we're leaving my sister room for her to rest and recover. Also, watch her for me while I scold poppy for what she did
Hiro: Ok and poppy  *smirks and glares at poppy*