Everyone leaves poppy out in the open to go back to the hospital that emu and Hiro work at to do a surgery on y/n's right shoulder.
Poppy: Emu, Nico, Taiga and Hiro ? Where are you guys ? Why did you leave me here ? Parado and graphite, have you seen emu,Hiro,Taiga & Nico ! 
Parado: No and I just saw you shoot y/n.
Graphite: we're not happy for what you did to our princess.
Poppy: I didn't mean to shoot her right on the shoulder.
Parado. You meant it and she's in surgery right now.
Graphite: Yeah and you're not going in to see her right now.
Poppy: I need to see her, emu, Nico, Hiro and taiga. Can you both leave
Parado: No and why dont I call your friends
Graphite: yeah and I'll see if y/n's surgery is going well.
Parado: Ok and poppy, you're never going near y/n sama again.
Poppy: I need to see her and apologize for what I did to her earlier today.
Nico: Poppy!!!! You're not my friend anymore but your worst enemy. Why did you shoot her ?! *cries and hugs taiga*
Taiga: yeah and y/n is like a litttle sister to me as well. Nico is her childhood best friend who stayed with her after y/n had the heart problems. * Comforts Nico*
Emu: Poppy what are you doing here?! Why did you follow us back
Poppy: I want to apologize for what I did ?!
emu: no
Hiro: No and you're just going to stay away from y/n from now on. She'll be getting special treatment from us. You are not going anywhere with us or see her anymore.
Poppy: I really am sorry for what I did today.
Emu: Not what we saw, you transformed and charged at y/n. You didn't even think about what could have happened to my little sister.
Poppy: I know but I'am really sorry for what I did
Hiro: you're not sorry at all. You're trying to be innocent and blame emu's little sister for what she did to you in the past.
Poppy: what did I do to her ?!
Emu: Your made her believe that she isn't apart of my family. Second of all, you lied to her about you and I dating but the truth was that you were helping me with a patient. Lastly, you called my sister a slut and she never even came back or I never got to see her again. I realized my mistake by trusting you.
Poppy: I'm sorry ok and I was jealous of your sister getting all of the attention.
Emu: She's only an high school student who graduating high school and then starts working here at seito University Hospital as a nurse.
Poppy: She's been working and studying at the same while visiting you and Hiro ?!
Emu: Yes and she's working and studying for her whole life. Basically you caused her life and now, she's going to be in a coma for I don't know how long she will be .
Poppy: Nico, Taiga, Emu, hiro, Parado and graphite, will you forgive me for what I did and said to y/n?
Taiga: No
Nico: no poppy and is she going to be alright ?
Taiga: Nico, let's just wait for emu and Hiro to finish the surgery
Parado: No
Graphite: no
After emu and hiro finished the surgery on y/n. Both of them come out and said to Nico, Taiga, Parado, and Graphite that she is awake but y/n only wants Nico, taiga, Emu, Hiro, Parado and Graphite to visit her room.
Y/n: P-Parado sama, your here
Parado: Y/n sama, I was so worried about you not going to make it.
Y/n: I-I'm fine now and just need rest for now
Graphite: Y/n sama, I'm glad you're fine but I don't trust poppy anymore after what she did to you today.
Y/n: I know but I-i don't feel safe around her (poppy)
Emu: little sis, your alright
Hiro: That's our princess and I can't believe poppy would shoot on her right shoulder.
Y/n: Hiro San, please calm down
Hiro: I know but poppy will have to pay for what she did to you.
Y/n: Does she know that I'am awake and heard her talking really loud last night with you, emu, Parado, Graphite, Nico and taiga.
Hiro: No and she's not allowed near you
Y/n: I'll let poppy visit me for today only
Emu: Ok and I'll get her then
Y/n: Ok