Chapter 20

It's already the next day. The sun is shining in my room giving warm rays. I opened the window and the fresh air blew through my whole body. ,,What a nice start into the day!"
I walked to my closed and opened it wide. ,,So what do i wear today?" I looked at every piece. That is to pink, to warm, its a jacket?, No, no, no! I got stressed. I want to wear something that is perfect for today. As i was thinking something caught my eye, it is a yellow dress with white flowers on it.
.....

I looked in the mirror, turning myself in all directions. That looks perfect! I chuckled to myself. The dress was pretty short, so it showed my legs and the dress has a neckline where you could see a little of my breasts, still i love that outfit.

I'm wondering what Katakuri is doing....but after yesterday he probably doesn't want to see me at all... i looked down. Suddenly a blush came across my face. W-what I'm thinking?! Y/n get the dirty thoughts out of your mind! ,,Urgh- When did i became a perverse....?" I sat down on a chair thinking about Katakuri, it was then where i realized i had fallen for him completely. Y/n you really have bad taste in man don't you?

Suddenly i heard a knock on my door. ,,Yes! Come in!" I screamed out and the door opened. I was surprised to see Marie there. I titled my head in confusion. ,,Miss Y/n...Master Katakuri wants to speak to you." And my whole face got red. If i don't keep my emotions together..it will end up bad. I looked at her and stood up walking to the door. ,,And where is he~?" I asked curious.

I don't know how much time passed but every minute i get more and more nervous. My fingertips are shaking a little at the touch of the door and my legs feel sober. I took a deep breath and knocked at the door of the room of Katakuri. As i stood there for almost 2 minutes, i realized that i'm almost every fucking day here, i mean today i woke up in his bedroom and now i'm going in again...?

,,Come in.." i heard a voice from the bedroom. I opened the door walked in and closed it behind. Katakuri was sitting at the bed with his legs crossed and one arm on his leg, his scarf there like he was born with it. As i looked him up and down and looking even closely at every detail of him, i just then realized that he is watching me! Our eyes met and my heart started to beat faster, my stomach with butterflies. ,,S-so..?"
I lowered my head. ,,So?" Was his only response. ,,I-i mean..! W-why i'm here?" My voice is a little cracking but the worst part is...that between my legs it feels differently. I never felt like that, not even with my first love...

,,I just wanted-....." he suddenly stopped, looking at my legs. I could see a little surprise in his eyes but it quickly disappeared to the cold, sharp eyes again. Katakuri sat up straight, his eyes locked at my figure. ,,Come here" He looked serious when he said that. I gulped and slowly walked to him. Of course i made sure there is enough space between us.

,,If you want to see my face, you have to come closer." His voice is soft and gently but it still is a command. I didn't move, i was like frozen on the spot. I blinked for seconds till i realize what he just said. I stepped closer, i am now right between his legs and he could reach out easily. ,,A-are you serious?" I whispered and i still couldn't figure out why he would say it so sudden. If i remember correctly, he was pissed yesterday.

,,Yes, Y/n. You can take my scarf off." I could hear the fear in his voice. He is scared that i would reject him....but i could never....i already fell for him, to hard.

I slowly brought my fingers to his face and i could see that he flinched a little. I put them on his scarf, looking him in the eyes and he did the same. I could feel the heat coming to my face as he looked at me and i froze again.
,,Y/n...."
I stepped closer, now i was not even a inch away from him. My fingers moved the scarf a little down but then i stopped. ,,Y-you sure it's alright Katakuri?" I didn't want him to do something that he doesn't want. It wouldn't be right. Katakuri nicked and put his hand over mine and moved it slowly down but then he stopped and brought his hand away from mine. His eyes told me that i should continue alone and so i did.

I closed my eyes and took the scarf off. I couldn't see his face or his expression. ,,You can open your eyes." The only thing i heard is his gently voice. I opened my eyes slowly and as i saw his face i froze. W-what is that?! I gulped....

,,Y/n?" Katakuri's voice is shaking. I opened my mouth but nothing come out. ,,I-i..." i looked at his mouth and it showed two sharp, big teeth going up and two going down. H-he looks handsome...i was so drowned in his beauty that i didn't realize he felt uncomfortable.

,,I see...i should have known that you are like the others...Y/n." I realized only some seconds later what he said. At that time he grapped his scarf and wanted to put it on but i quickly stopped him. My hand was over his and i got redder as i saw what i did. ,,Huh?" Katakuri looked at me surprised.
,,Don't put it back on! I like you without it...." I whispered the last part. I don't know what else to say.

,,What?" Katakuri let go off the scarf. And sat up straight again, his fingers grapped my chin. I couldn't look at him, he is to handsome! ,,Y/n? Why don't you look at me?"

.....

,,You look to handsome!" I screamed out and turned myself away from him, putting my hands over my face. Suddenly i heard a chuckle. ,,You think?" ,,Y-yeah...how embarrassing.." i could feel two big hands on my hips and suddenly i was turned around, facing the Sweet commander Katakuri. ,,Darling~ Put your hands down."

I didn't do it and so he brought his hands on mine and he lowered them. He chuckled seeing me so helpless.... I want to kiss him so badly....
One hand of his wandered to my cheek and stock it softly. It slowly went behind my neck and pulled me closer, his other hand on my hips.

.....

,,Mmm~" Our lips pressed against each other and i could fell his warm breath on my skin. It was a beautiful kiss with so much love. It felt incredible, my first kiss with him and it is just amazing. I closed my eyes and i melted in this kiss, my legs started to get weak but it didn't last for long. Katakuri broke the kiss and stared at me.

,,That was amazing..." i mumbled but Katakuri just smiled and it is rarely that he smiles, no almost never. ,,You look so beautiful, y/n... and you lips are very soft." He smirked and i thought i would explode.
Suddenly he pulled me in a hug, a warm and caressing one.

,,You are mine, darling.... None can get their hands on you besides me." My heart started to beat faster at every word that came out of his mouth.