Sport meeting - 2/2

I park my car not far from the stadium where Type is going to play a match. Some time ago he told me that he was going to participate with the university football team in a sports match on another campus. He left at the beginning of the week and today is his first game. I can't wait to see him, I missed him. I'm sure he missed me too, even though he won't tell me.

I see Tin and Pete heading towards the bleachers but I decide not to follow them and instead go to the locker room where I hope to catch Type before he goes out on the field. It doesn't take me long to arrive in front of the locker room, Techno is standing against a wall, not yet changed. Is he waiting for someone?

"Hey", I greet him from afar. "Don't you change?"

"No, I'm waiting for Type. He went to fetch extra bottles at the coach's request. I'm waiting for him so that he knows which locker room to go to, and not to fall into "the opposing team's" locker room", Techno seems to be spitting his last words, something happened with the other players?

"I can wait for you, I want to greet him anyway", Techno looks at me sceptically. "Just say hello, I swear I won't keep him for long", I raise my hands as a sign of peace, I'm not going to kidnap my boyfriend just before a match, he would kill me before Techno realises, he's missing.

He gives me one last look before opening the door behind him and entering the room. Seeing Techno made me think about the beginning of the week. The same night that Type left, Techno had sent me a picture of Type and Champ talking on one bed. I have to admit I had to calm down, my first reaction was to take my car keys to go find him and make him feel like going to another bed. After I calmed down a bit, I just sent the photo back to Type to let him know it was mine, I didn't expect him to send me a photo of Techno having joined them on the bed.

I tightened the car keys that I hadn't let go. He sent me another message but I didn't look at it right away. If Type had been in a room nearby, I would have gone straight to get him, although I'm sure that would have caused a little argument. I'm a hopeless case sometimes, I'm always afraid that Type will find better than me one day... The only things that calmed me down was that he answered immediately when I called him and his worried voice; not even a hello, he directly tried to reassure me.

I come out of my thoughts to see Type passing by without seeing me, he is holding his bag firmly. He must be ranting against Techno, he's the captain and the coach should have given him the task of fetching the water bottles, not him. I move to be behind him and grab his hips to press his back against my chest. He stretches, normal would you say, who won't be surprised to be pulled back in one go.

"Hey, how's my wife? Not too stressed? "I blow in his ear and feel his body relax against me. I like the fact that he feels safe with me, but suddenly he stands up and turns around.

I'm not sure how, but I find myself with my back against a wall, with a Type giving me a kiss. What's happening to him? Even when he misses me and we're alone in our flat, he makes sure I'm the first to give in. He rarely initiates kisses and the few times he does; it ends up hot. Except now we all know it won't end like that. Plus, we're in public and I'm pretty sure he hasn't been drinking. What's wrong with him?

I break the kiss and reverse our positions. He is now against the wall; I frame his face with my hands to force him to look at me. Before I can open my mouth, Techno interrupts us. I let Type go into the locker room after giving him a 'good luck'. I'll talk to him after the game.

The match has just finished, I'm waiting for the team outside the stadium. I have a strange feeling about the match. The opposing players were very hard on Ae and Pete and the captain on Type. On the other hand, Pete gave me an indecipherable look during the whole match and even now. What am I missing?