Asher 33 0.5 | In Which I Want To Unsee A Certain Video

•••

I smile to myself as I think about the girl who had made it a habit to walk around in my mind for awhile now.

Turning around on my bed, I look up at the ceiling remembering our kiss.

Her eyes widen at the sight of me.

"What are you doing here?" She looks away before lifting her gaze towards me again.

"Came to tell you something," I say.

"You came all the way over here to tell me something?" She cocks a brow at me just as I take a step closer towards her. She grips her bag tighter, taking a wary step back.

I take one closer.

Her beautiful brown eyes widen.

"I don't want you to look for her anymore," I whisper into her ear. I notice her tiny frame going stiff before her thoughts seem to drift off somewhere else again.

A frown takes over her smile and I am about to ask what is going on when she suddenly mumbles something to herself.

"My butt is definitely bigger. "

"Your butt is bigger?" I ask with a snort.

This girl. I can't with her.

"What no! I said my butterfly is bigger."

"Your butterfly?" I laugh as she starts fanning her rosy cheeks.

"Change topic!"

"Did you hear what I said earlier?" She shakes her head no.

"I don't want you to look for her anymore," I repeat my words.

I had been thinking of this for a long time now. I didn't want her to find the person who kissed me. That girl didn't matter. All I wanted was Addalynn. If only she would like me back.

"What does that mean?" she asks.

"I mean I don't want you to find the girl who kissed me anymore," I say, brushing away a strand of hair from her face.

"You want to know why?" I ask, smiling. She nods her head, her face void of any emotions before she suddenly starts shaking her head.

My heart drops.

Did she not get it?

Does she not care if I look for the girl or not?
Did our almost kiss mean nothing?

"You don't want to know?" I ask, trying to hide the disappointment when she pushes at my chest.

"Do enlighten me," she says smiling and I feel a weight lift off my chest. I stare at her, my heart racing as she pushes herself a little closer to me. I lean my face closer.

I want to kiss you, Addy. I need your lips on mine. I have wanted to taste them for a long time now.

Her eyes close and I gulp as I see her puckered lips.

Fucking hell. So fucking cute.

This is it.

Kiss her!

I lean even closer, my lips a breath away from hers but suddenly freeze. What if she runs away like that girl? What if I am a bad kisser?

Would she hate me afterwards?

Her eyes open and I quickly plaster on a smile trying to hide my doubts.

I bump my nose with hers. "So pretty," I murmur, running my fingers down her cheek.