Asher 29 1.5 | In Which I Puncture Her Cycle Tires

•••

"Can you go and get me the water bottle I left in the kitchen?!" Addy raises a brow at me.

"Get it yourself!" she yells, walking towards the garage.

This little...

"I'll get the cycles, give me the keys." She rolls her eyes, finally tossing me the keys before jogging back into the house.

Ha!

I stroll towards the cycles, immediately spotting hers in the mess. Without thinking twice I empty both her tires of air.

Trying hard to suppress the shit-eating grin on my face, I take her father's cycle and make my way out just as she walks into the garage.

"I had to retie these because of you!" She points at her laced shoes. So lazy.

"Just get shoes that don't have laces, it's really not that hard." She sticks her tongue out and I roll my eyes at her. When she clicks her tongue in annoyance, wiggling her left foot, I can't help but smile at her childish behavior though.

Cute.

"Hey where is mine, you were supposed to get out both!" Her voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

I shrug. "I went to get it but your tires don't have air in them."

Liar...liar...

"What are you talking about? I rode it yesterday. Both of my tires had air." She pushes past me walking over to her blue bike.

I keep a straight face but end up smiling anyways as she bends down to check out her tires. When she turns around to look at me again with a confused facial expression, I quickly drop the smile.

"I'll just walk, like always. I hate being late!" Addy pushes a hand through her long hair before standing up with a huff.

Walk? WALK?! What the hell was the point in emptying the air of her tires if she was going to walk to school? Damn it.

How clueless can one be...

I stand up straight. "What?" she asks when she sees my face.

"Who says you're walking?" I pat the space behind my seat. Addy stares at me for a second before giggling.

"For real, get on."

"No way, people will see!" Her eyes are wide and I nearly let out a laugh at her mortified look.

Exactly what I want.

I want everyone to know.

"And you care? Honestly, I don't." She chews her lips, her eyes flitting from me to the seat.

"People are going to think that I am the one who kissed you that night. You don't let anyone sit on your bike. Imagine the rumors that will spread if they hear about us cycling to school together, old-style," she adds. I raise a brow.

I wish.

"Meh, as long as you are the girl in the rumors I don't mind them. Let them think whatever. Besides we are going to be late anyway, everyone will be in their classes."

Her forehead scrunches up as she thinks about something and my heart does a small flutter.

So fucking cute.

"What are you still thinking about, I don't bite..." I finally say before getting on the bike.

"But I do."

What the? Did I just hear her right?

"Huh?" I ask.

"Nothing, nothing...give me your bag," she brushes it off before taking my school bag from me. I get on before letting Addy climb on behind.

For some reason, I can't help but smile again.

My cheeks were going to split up anytime soon.

Balancing the cycle with my feet, I reach for her hands before wrapping them around my waist. I can't help but notice her sharp intake of breath. "Just to make sure you don't fall off."

"Right," she says.

"Hold on tight!" I say as I start pedaling. Her palms flatten over my shirt-clad chest and this time around I tense. They are rather small, but still, warm me as the wind breezes against us.

We don't talk and for some reason, just enjoy nature on our way. Just as we fly down the hill, her grip tightens around my waist.

How much I wish we could go on like this forever. With her head on my back and her arms wound tightly around me.

•••

Next update:

Asher 31 0.5 | In Which She Walks Out In A Blue Dress

01 May |14:00 pm CET

•••

Hope you guys liked it, posting earlier cause I am impatient🥺

V