Asher 03 0.5 | In Which I Encounter A Thief

•••

My eyes open in the dark as I hear the loud splash behind me. For some reason, I turn around just in time to see a girl struggling to keep herself afloat.

Shit.

I swim towards her, trying to grab her.

"Mum, dad..." she heaves out just before I manage to take hold of her.

The darkness makes me blind but something about her voice seems so familiar. I squint trying to see her face properly as I pull her towards me suddenly feeling the urge to comfort her.

"You're ok," I want to say but decide to keep the words to myself.

She is ok.

I tighten my hold on her petite form, my hands gripping her waist just as she throws her arms around my neck, winding her legs around my hips.

My eyes widen.

Her chest is pressed up against my bare one.

You realize that now?

She inhales softly as her small hands grip my arms to support herself.

Let go.

She is ok now.

Let go Asher.

I don't want to let go.

"Are you alright?" I finally ask still holding tightly onto her. This was the closest I had been to a girl in my 18 years of living. Sure I had hugged some, but never like this.

She gasps loudly, accidentally pressing her core onto my...

Shit.

My dick twitches and I close my eyes.

She breathes out harshly and I come out of my trance.

What the hell am I doing?

She is probably scared out of her mind and I am enjoying her rubbing against my now hard-on.

"I got you," I say warily, trying not to scare her more. Her face is right in front of mine. I can feel it. But for some reason, I don't feel overwhelmed.

She pulls herself closer, burying her face in my neck before mumbling a faint thank you.

I stiffen at the feel of her lips on the skin of my neck.

So soft.

I relax holding her closer to me.

You are going to squeeze the shit out of her.

Let go!

NO

The music is still blasting through the speakers and people seem to ignore the fact that it's pitch black now, they are back to dancing and talking again.

She moves her face away from my neck and I nearly pout at the loss of contact.

I felt cold.

But not for long...

Because before I have the chance to process what she was doing she had already pressed her lips onto mine.

I freeze in shock.

Her hands come up to cradle my face as she puts on a bit more pressure. I feel a surge of happiness at the touch.

Heat.

Her legs tighten around me, her eyes closed. She stills, her movements coming to a halt as she tries to move away again but I am not having it.

Lifting her up closer I tilt my face a bit so I can kiss her back.

Am I doing this right?

So soft.

So good.

My moves become more fierce only to hear her moan softly.

Oh god.

Am I dreaming?

Why had I never done this before?

So good.

Her fingers curl themselves around my wet locks as she tries to come closer if that is even possible.

When we both seem to feel out of breath we pull away slightly.

Suddenly I am hyper-aware of what just happened.

This was no dream.

I just kissed a random girl back.

"What the fuck!" I say pushing her away.

She was definitely experienced. She knew what she was doing....was she just toying with my feelings?

This was my first kiss.

"What the actual fuck!" I mutter again, turning around to face the opposite way. My hand comes up to touch my lips.

Warm.

I  felt warm.

How long had it been since I had felt that kind of warmth?

I felt loved.

I just stand there in the water suddenly feeling cold without her tiny body shielding me.

My heart was beating fast.

The lights turn back on and I blink my eyes to adjust to the light. Some people are staring my way but I just shoot them a look only for them to look away.

Thought so.

Finally, I turn around to look at the mystery girl I had just saved, only for my face to drop.

She was gone.

•••

Next update:

Chapter 21 0.5 | In Which She Dances For Me

28 April |14:00 pm CET

•••

Finally Asher's Point of View. Am I right?

V