Asher 37 0.5 | In Which I Punch Xander

•••

Stepping out of the shower, I wrap the towel around my waist walking out into my room. I take the hair elastic out of my hair, letting loose the curly mess on top of my head.

I needed to get a haircut.

Addy likes your hair just the way it is.

Ha! That is another reason to get it cut.

I let out an annoyed grunt looking up toward her room. I didn't want to, but my eyes always deceived me when it came to her.

Like they were yearning for her.

Right.

The light is on in her room. Maybe she was lying on her bed? I walk closer.

Did she have a lovely birthday today?

I thought you didn't care?

I don't care.

I am just about to turn around when I see him in HER room.

"What the fuck?" I growl, walking closer to my window. He looks behind him, laughing at something before bending down, disappearing from my view.

What the hell?

Suddenly Addalynn appears in the window, and I gasp as I see her, a smile plastering my face as I see her giggling face, wearing the dress I bought her.

So gorgeous.

She bends down as well, still laughing, and that is when I realize that that smile was for Xander.

Not me.

She was giggling and having a good time while wearing the dress I bought her with him.

This is what she wanted, right?

She is happy now, while I feel miserable.

I feel my blood boiling at the thought of Xander making her more happy than me.

And before I even know what I am doing, I have thrown my clothes on, rushing out of my house and towards hers.

My steps are harsh as I aggressively press the doorbell.

Once.

Twice.

What? They were so busy now that they couldn't even open the door.

Were they kissing?

Did she kiss him the same way she kissed me?

I go to press the doorbell again when the door suddenly opens. My heart beats at the thought of seeing my buttercup up close again.

You were the one who distanced yourself from her in the first place tho.

Shut up.

I grind down on my teeth when I see the person who opened the door for me instead.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask as my fists clenched in rage. The smirk on Xande's face only riles me up more.

"Visiting my princess on her birthday, of course," Xander replies.

My princess.

Addy was my princess, not his.

Who the fuck did he think he was.

"What are you doing here? As far as I know, you guys aren't friends anymore."

"Shut the fuck up before I knock you down."