Chapter 5; Depression

Nevertheless, I would stared at the pictures me and Maria took it on my phone. And then I saw her smile, her smile would always kill me everytime I sleep.

Then I woke up sweating and go to school. But before I continue how do I know Maria's story before her father's death? She always tell her life story about becoming poor and how rich people just doesn't felt right to date the poor ones because they are after they're money. I don't even know if she's going to move on though.

After school on the following day, I texted Maria "Maria, I know that you had a bad time about you're father's death, please message me. I don't care if my parents or you're parents found out about it".

"It's weeks since I didn't met you, I want you to go to school, everytime you're teacher would ask me about that incident, I know it hurts. Please text me and don't block me while you can, I missed you already. I'm such a big mess in you're life because of the mean girls loving me a long time ago. I'm sorry. Please forgive me".

That late night, I was about to sleep when I heard Maria's message "Apology accepted, it's been a long time since I never saw you, deep down to your cute smile. I fell in love with you're more. Even our families tell about negative stuff, I don't care. I want our relationship to be strong. I hope I can move on to this depression".

Then Maria told everything and now I'll proceed to Maria's story after her father's death.

Maria saw her mother feeling depressed about everything, Maria gave her everything to make their relationship strong but always failed, until Maria gave up.

Maria didn't want to go to school because of all the bullying, then Maria's mother came and responded "Maria, I want you to come at the batchoy restaurant, let's eat and then buy whatever you wanted".

Maria was surprised and asked her mother "But I thought we we're poor and don't have enough money?". Then Maria's mother answered "The government officials pay us a few thousand dollars after you're father's death. Now we can go whatever you want here in Bukidnon".

Maria had a lot of questions and she asked again "What about the rent? The electricity bill? The water bill?". Maria's mother then answered "Don't worry, I'll find a solution to that. In the meantime, Let's go to Valencia City".

Maria agreed and they soon had a blast going there. I was so happy for her but it wasn't enough for Maria and her mother to cope with everything but they tried anyway.

When they eat at a nearby ice cream store in Valencia City, Bukidnon, Maria and her mother we're peacefully eating until Maria's mother asked "Maria, I want you to answer this question, are you madly in love with Aaron?".

Maria was silent about hearing it and answered "Yes, because I found my future husband for my future children. I know I didn't want that yet, I just want him to met him. I don't know why his parents didn't want me to reveal myself because they looked at me like I was stealing Aaron's money, you know golddigger".

Maria's mother added "I don't think you're stealing money, they just look like dirty-minded people. They just wanted to protect the money against the poor ones. Even the normal ones we're expressed as a golddigger."

Then they we're silent. They we're eating ice cream until Maria started to get nosebleed, Maria's mother saw it and checked up on her. Maria just smiled when the nosebleed fade away.

Then she just laughed "I think I'm really in love with Aaron, but I cannot see myself as a sad woman right?". Her mother never responded to that question and they continued to eat ice cream.

When they ride on the car, Maria told her mother "It was the best day of my life. Thanks, I hope we will spend time again mom".

When the returned him that night, Maria told me on the phone, "Aaron,it was the best day of my life that I went with my mom after my father's day but it's never complete without you. I hope when you're parents changed with a golden heart we will met again".

Maria then fell asleep and woke up to find her mother leaving at work. Then Maria just do chores singing at fell asleep.

Meanwhile, I was having a wonderful time walking at the streets when suddenly I remember holding hands with Maria and I was missing her. We always walk together when her father is still alive and now the he is gone, everything changed.

Back to Maria, when Maria is scrubbing the floor, she heard something like noises outside, Maria came and saw that people working at the fields and she realized that she needed lunch so she plucked a lot of vegetables.

When she returned, Maria remembered her father when she didn't got a job always smiling when he came and because it bothered Maria so much, she cried and locked herself in her room and texted me "Aaron, I'm missing my father and I wanted him to come back. He's killing me".

Then Maria heard the wind, she is just dreaming or something that she wanted everything to go away until she started crying because she no longer take it saying "Aaron, I want you to return for my life. Please return".

I saw the message that completely made my life better. But soon after, Maria was eating dinner with her mother, Her mother saw how her daughter still not okay even after going to Valencia City.

After eating dinner Maria left and she was about to close the door when Maria's mother offered her daughter Maria "Maria, I want you to come with me".

Maria agreed and they we're walking and saw the stars with the moon, then they lay down. They we're both quiet and just looked the stars. As the constellations we're seen up in the sky. Maria was mesmerized and she started to imagine Aaron's constellation.

Then they left and Maria felt asleep. It was really the best day and night of Maria.

Thank you for reading Chapter 5, it means a lot to me(。♡‿♡。).